WTB: field car..under $300 MUST RUN!

What title says, im looking for a field car, me and a few friends are making a race track in his field…basicly the car just needs to run… i dont care what it is or anything but as long as it can go 100-200 miles with out breaking down i will buy it! also it would be best if you were close to orchard park so i dont have to drive far to get it. It needs to be under $300 and run!

SAME SHIT

also looking for a $300 dollar field car, that will beat sedlmeier cause we all know i can drive better hah… anyways let us know cause we wanna race soon

just needs to run decent

i dont know that you can drive better.

id get a 300 dollar car and hook up a 75 shot ftw.

hmmmm… I have a couple cars, but would cost $150 in gas to get to Buffalo.

That and I would want to get in on the action…

give me 500 and you can have the jetta.
seriously.

i know of an older mercedes for sale. its a di3sel. pm me if serious.

http://www.wnyfbody.com/viewtopic.php?t=2686

v6 camaro :tup:

ill sell you the tercellica and i also have a chry. Cierris or how ever u spell it

how much for the tercelica?

OK so when do me, redrocket and si01 get invited? We have a rally-x car and would like to have fun too. Im sure we can throw your buddy a lil cash if he lets us come out while you guys are messing around…

PLEASE!!!

heh i’ll join in on the rallyX :slight_smile:

we do this all the time, actually over the weekend we had 3 cars out there all playing demo derby at 2AM…good times, good times

might have a 97 stratus 5spd 2.0l for sale for 400 soon i’ll let you know

Where is this place? OMG We have been dying to get a place to practice.

$200 (its de-riced now except for the roof lights they are still there)

and it could use tranny fluid too

didnt get to use it as much as i wanted:cry: :cry:

Can you tell me about this “tercellica”? Is it an old Tercel? A RWD Tercel? If so I’m interested

FWD tercel

As Robhimself said, have RallyX car, will pay for seat time.

damn…I’m still looking for a rwd beater. small car or truck.

No kidding! And I promise we will treat the property with respect, we just seriously want a place to be able to run the car without having to shell out $45 and stand around listening to 3 hour long driver’s meetings.

if you are asking me, the place is about 10 mins or lees from lockport if that helps, a buddy’s property

the track isn’t smooth enought this year yet for me to take my car out there, but will be in a week or two

i’m sure he’d be up for a rally day out there, always a good time