CivicHB

that was either him, or EROCK lol. Scorpio was the crackhead, EROCK was the guy with the crippled arm and a big camera

Scorpio was a crackhead? I felt bad for him and his kid

They’re the same guy if I remember correctly.

no, they are not. Scorpio is from arbor hill. Erock is from hudson. Scorpio drove a focus, Erock drove a volvo wagon

ah gotcha. I guess i’ve seen them both then. Erock creeping around the wash with the camera was just weird.

Scorpio was AKA Omega 1. He was the white dude with black wife and sick kid who is a photographer and drives the gold overly pin striped econocar.

The worst was when I let him borrow a DVD that I MADE and then airing it on public broadcast and TAKING CREDIT FOR IT!!! Not to mention all the problems it created with local police when they saw it…

1. Yes i was ‘civichb’ about 5-6yrs ago. I was 17yrs old immature and stupid.
  2. Yes cossey and I had issues, but it was resolved ohhh 4-5yrs ago and everything has been good since. So stop bringing up old stuff. Im not even on these forums anymore and have to hear from a friend that my name is coming up. Get over it…

Laugh.

Idk if your telling me to laugh it off, or just being sarcastic. I have no issues with anyone, yet you seem to be the only one who randomly dips into the past. Im not trying to get into an argument, just saying drop the past…Thats all i ask.