civicjim

no fucking way you went 14seconds in the 1/4 making 97whp in a 2400 pound chassis…
your car most likely traps at 48mph
please fall on a knife!

OK

First of all how did I miss this thread? Oh thats right I’m not at work anymore.

Second of all, there is no way this kid can be for real. I have been saying this since day one.

Third of all, bacon.

Not bad for a troll though. Slightly convincing. Still, he should go. He de-rails so many threads.

Yeah… why are you guys giving the troll this attention…

Trying to flush him out. I find it hard to believe anyone is this… umm… special.

I think CivicJim and I are the only ones who voted that know da troof.

Are you telling us something?

ya, that hes the coolest fuckin kid on this board! A breath of fresh air! Hes for real!

I’ll take that bet. When is your car going to be running? April? May? Wanna goto the 1/8th or the 1/4?

I win, you’re banned on site for life.

You win you can have my car.

:tup:

no goddamn way

i ran a 15.2@92 in my old jetta, and i ran beast back in the day and killed him. no fucking way dude.

im jam, and i approve this message

IB4FuckOurRideDied

Sounds fair to me. End of April it should be out. 1/4. What should I be expecting for a new car?

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39465&page=10

post 240 or so. And 98SS10 says he’s damn good at puck.

IS 98SS10 ABLE TO SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS CIVICJIM CAT?

LOL.

You should see if Dan will let you use the cuplite car. He will still be at the line as you are driving back.

hes hondaride22

4 cylinder Ford. :cjerk:

civicjim has an 8second honda… i seent it!!! say bye bye to your car nikuk

LOL, i was just fuckin with them guys. I havent the slightest clue who the tool is! :lol:

Booooooo. :tdown: