slowa$$ek

does anyone actually know this kid in real life? like you’ve bought shit from him, hung out with him, met him at a meet, ect…

just curious

hahaha he got banned

:snky: :snky:

Yep. Being a douche in someone’s FS thread will do that to you…

i sent him some pm’s to edit his posts, he refused so i shot you that pm. good job fry :lol:

so anyway, does anyone know him irl? perhaps he’s a sg kid ive never met?

good.

i bought seats from him before

Jam, what is the point of this thread?

I personally do not know the kid AT all, and to be perfectly honest with you I have been having troubles getting a hold of him for a part I have been trying to pick up.

That being said, I don’t see a point in making a thread about the kid. Just because he shit on a thread and got a couple days off doesn’t warrant a thread that could possibly ruin his credibility. Granted,I don’t know all the details, but I have seen almost every active member of this board shit on a thread from time to time. coughericvwcough (:tup: you’re still ok by me)

I don’t know. I have been seeing so many threads questioning peoples credibility and whatnot lately, and in my eyes this one is stretching it a bit.

/emo post

woah so he actually exists and isnt a troll… thats weird.

so. does he really have a gt30 gti AND a gt28 civic? bc apparently im racing him for pinks next summer…

EDIT: maxwell, the point of the thread is bc of some shit he said to me via pm when i asked him nicely to edit his posts in devioustsi’s fs thread.

and the reason for credibility questioning (as far as im concerned) stems from the rj-92/civicjim episode

he also posted in my FS thread.

he liked my car better than garys, n garys was a lot nicer :roflpicard:

Word.

Like I said I don’t know all the details, and like I also said I have been having trouble getting a hold of him for a part I need for my POS daily…

BUT

I mean besides PM’s and stuff did he scam anyone or whatnot?

And whats up with the civicjim thing?

DETAILS DOOD!

civic jim = rj-92, it was a troll name he created to start shit. srsly its a good thing he got banned, dude needed to get a life and stop sending people junk pics anyway

you never saw that thread?

I did but I did not follow it well enough to know that it was in-fact rj-92.

Super fucking lame.

I just don’t want to see someone thrown under the bus unwarranted, you know?

fair enough. either way, i was just curious if he was real or if we had another troll on ze boards

^slander not found?

Umm, slander not found

:gotme:

nik if you want me to post the pms i will

Jam :tup:

And Nikuk, just questioning the reasoning behind the thread, and now I know. :tup:

i believe he was under the unfluence of a drug

oh i dont care. My point was to maxwell that you’re not ruining a$$teks street-cred.

If anything, it would seem you’re doing due diligence

:shrug: