slowa$$ek

can we just clarify that his name is “Slow ass EK”

LOL… :rofl:

Hey just trying to be fair I guess. I’d hate to see a potentially decent kid get shat on…

“I don’t care what your name is, when the lights go out its gonna be AWWWWW BAAABYYYY”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/Pics%20OT/yougonnagetraped9ap.jpg

well, its like confusing Nivek with Nikuk, good thing he has a custom title saying so :stuck_out_tongue:

and the fact that your name is green lol, but that’s besides the point!

Is there any chance he used to have a different name, something like 97cx or something, because slowa$$ek offered me a trade plus cash with his 97 civic hatch and said he had already seen my car(the SRT4). I did sell a cooked civic transmission(he wanted one that needed a rebuild) to a kid with a 97 civic hatch that matched the description that he gave me of his car. I delivered it in my SRT4, don’t know if it’s the same kid but he was a very good buyer, seemed alright to me.

If he was at all serious about buying my car(believe me I don’t have my hopes up, have had a ton of dreamers) it sucks that he got banned, he could always call though, even though that tends to scare the less socially integrated newer generation.

he only got a few days off guys, he didnt get the boot for good lol

banned, not banished, oh yeah.

I’m wondering if he is who I am thinking?

well, I’ve never met you, however I DO know something about this vid:

Yes he is aka c97x…Met him a while back seemed like a cool, chill kid. We were supposed to trade cars. I ended up getting rid of my prelude to get my old gsr back, to trade for his hatch because he wanted the gsr and I wanted his ek hatch. Checked the cars out and what not, then set everything up.I ask him if the titles clean multiple times he says yes. We meet up at the dmv to trade and just as I was about to sign the title, a lein was on it clear as day. Ask him wtf was up with it and he said he had no idea what a lein was or that the car had one.He then said he was sorry and hed clear it up, never did. I ended up losing out and got stuck with a car I didnt want.My thoughts were that he may have tried slipping a title with a lein on it past me,or that he was just completely fucking retarded, but I let it go.

Haven’t heard from him since then, then I see a post in devioustsi’s for sale thread saying the car looks like trash from "slowa$$ek, I reply by sayin he sounds like trash and not to post shit like that in a for sale thread if he didn’t want the car. Then he immediately says he wants to race me and that his g28r civic hatch will "blow the doors off my gsr coupe that he knows nothing about lol.(see thread) Then via pm he presents to me who he is (c97x) lol and keeps going on with this lets race attitude as if I had said in devious’s thread hey you suck lets fucking race broski!!

My opinion of him as c97x was just a douche bag who knew nothing about cars, titles or loans apparently , and he may have tried to screw me over, but I let it go. Him and his new m.o. "slowa$$ek sucks terribly, he drives a rusty dented up bone stock turbo d series ghetto rigged hatch and wants to race me terribly,and knows nothing about my car or whats done to it, when I have never in my life said anything about wanting to line em up with this fool. lol

I didnt really feel the need to release that info to everyone, but his ghetto ness and bullshit he started in Gary’s thread and in pms made me think twice.

he sucks very very terribly, that is all.

-Mike

ok good, he sent me the same shit via pm saying he had a gt30 gti and a gt28r civic and that he would race me in the spring, he said it out of nowhere, which made me think he was a troll

i guess he’s just a dumb shit kid, and not really a troll. fair enough

yep lol, totally out of no where, he doesnt know a thing about anyones cars but i told him to bring his car and money to sg this summer and say things to people faces and not over teh interweb.

Yea, will be funny when he’s like 5’7 140 lbs soaking wet. Lets see the attitude then!

Man I’m bored if I’m reading this crap…

he still owes me 2 ek seats…

You don’t know the half of it. There is some shit that isn’t posted in order to prevent drama that isn’t needed.

hes like 5"5 130 if hes lucky lol

man, he talked a lot of shit to me via pm… I hope I run into him sometime this summer, i’d like to shake his hand and congratulate him on being an e-thug

He pmd me the other day when I was talking shit to him ( i try not to derail threads maxwell <3) but anyone according to him I own a mk3 jetta and I sold him a type r sub. I have never sold subs in my life or owned a mk3 jetta. I tried to explain this to him and he would not get the point that he was thinking of the wrong person. He is not very educated. Oh and he wants to race me for 1000$? If I ever see him in person I am going to blow my load on the back of his head.

hahahahah i tryed to get him to come to sg this summer via pm but he ignored it and said “wait till i see that gsr on the streets”

lol lovely

fry this can be locked back up, he’s aparently real. thought it was a troll.