Civic Vs. M3

Was out for lunch today and runned into a last gen (2004ish) M3. We were on a 4 lane road with a tuning lane. We paced each other for a little bit until we got side by side at a light. I throwed a few Revs at him and I think he could tell I had VTEC, then he revved back. The light turned green and I got the jump on him. I banged second and chirped the tires when he started to pull up along side me. He was pulling a head through 2nd when VTEC kicked in and I held even until I had to shift to 3rd. Once I got it in third he started pulling on me some more and was ahead of me by about 2-3 cars at the end of 3rd. No need to go past that, he had me. So I let off and he did too. I came up on him a little bit down the road and I threw him a :tup: and we went our seperate ways.

You’re a Faggot.

are you sure your vtec was working? you shoulda pulled him no probs with vtec.:wink:

civicjim you fail at life.

:lol:

Why? WTF! I just posted a story of a race I had earlier and all I get is hate. What is the problem with the 2 of you. God, if you don’t like it don’t Fucking read it.

want me to get you a tissue to dry those tears?

well, it was borderline before, but now it’s obvious you’re not really this dumb.

This post did it for me. Civicjim cannot be for real.

Why the fuck am i dumb? Please elaborate.

my thoughts exactly. And if he is real this is all I have to say:

civicjim… please DIE

Well if I’m stupid you must be 1231289785x more stupid because you read everything I post. If you hate my posts that much why don’y you just stay the fuck out of my threads!

do BMW owners really wonder if a civic has VTEC or not? like are they apt to honda knowledge??

post a picture of the word CIVICJIM written on a piece of paper in your civic’s engine bay.

You’re right, you win.

Because your in every fucking thread. Helen keller could make better posts than you do.

DO THIS or you will be banned for being a troll. I promise.

Sorry to disappoint the rest of myspeed, we will not get to witness this epic race against nikuk.

Trolling is an art, and you sir, are very bad at it.

I miss the Fastmofo’s and Mario’s from the UBRF days :frowning:

JnJackstands, roffle.

Its kind of hard when your in EVERY FUCKING THREAD!

inb4doesnthavecamera.