CKY89.....Scammer? *Resolution on Page 9*

lol

no your a bunch of BS…not fix the problem and man up

+1 anyone who has ever seen any of the Herbie moves knows this

Steven, please email me your cell number. This is between me and you.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 43 (43 members and 0 guests)
j_espo1, 9c1ny, newman, itsJim, Boomin99GT, OfficerK, A.J., BuickGN, Helios, Jam, livin4hockey, Onyx Z32, 9c1, germanspec330i, Anonymity, dubbin91, tachycardia, LZ, Adictd2b00st, LowlyOilBurner, sureshot!, spanky, Viper966, maverick27, Johnnyv412, SpenceSpeed, tpgsr, yeamabu, xcell, articzap, cky89, Fry, GA2002GT2, Tevenor, black vengeance

:eek:

I think it’s safe to say that you’ve been known to hit a curb or two.

Show pics of the wheels before you sold. Since you have SOOO MANY of them coming out of your ass apparently.

ill give it to him…this is a good point.

nobody really ever stops to think that the buyer could very well be a scammer. im in NO WAY saying thats what happened here, im just saying it’s a good point

wow that just took all the fun out of it :frowning:

Post your number so we can all be in on a conference call…

I’ll set it up.

We should start back up NYSpeed chat to make side comments to eachother while viewing this LOL.

I like this guy already. :tup:

:loopie:

:tif:

no this is how we work things out on nyspeed :slight_smile:

everything in the open, we degrade, blame, stomp on, u name it

lol

lolz

i wish i could give u karma

steve’s number is (716) 858-6342

I hope this results in a fight to the death!

:bigfuckingclap: this is how it should be done

the wheels on the VW go thump, thump, thump, all day long…

Why don’t you talk to BIG E, he sold them to me. These are EXACTLY how I got them, they weren’t damaged then either.

Why doesn’t the buyer come in here with pictures of the packaging? DETAILED pictures of damage? Who says he didn’t touch up the areas where there is “damage”

I could really care less what everyones speculations are. I sold them as is, I sent all detailed pictures. They’re all in my for sale thread on vortex. Go find the link, I’ve got things to do before I go to work, I can’t be bothered with this nonsense.

Without proper proof of the wheels being previously damaged by me none of this has any evidence for this guy to hold up. For all I know these could have been out of the box and re-packaged.