CKY89.....Scammer? *Resolution on Page 9*

post the pics you took, they should have a timestamp embedded into them for verification

/fuel

We the Jury Of NYSpeed find the defendant CKY89 guilty of all charges and sentence him to a custom title and many months worth of mocking.

Agreed. He has his chance to post here to explain. Just like he had a chance to respond to the buyer offline instead of letting it get this far. So far he has chosen to do neither as far as we know.

took care of it for ya :wink:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! HOW DO YOU DO THIS? Are you a mod? How can you see who’s viewing the thread!!!

Besides its 50 now anyways

Because when you ship wheels you take pictures of them before they leave and you make sure they are dated because some people do try to rip the seller off. That is common sense CKY; so where are these pictures? Prove yourself and do not use any pics Big E might have used in his FS thread because who knows you could have used these for some street bowling by the looks of it

…this isn’t where i parked my car…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/brendansi/smilies/io.gif

:lol:

If i could give you more karma, I would

I’m surprised CKY isn’t in the red for karma yet :stuck_out_tongue:

gmail chat

justa4door

:tup:

I’ll PM you.

Hmm

I can setup a dial in conference call

Ty…right back at ya

wow man… he gave you an avenue to discuss it and fix it WITHOUT making everythign public knowledge, without all the extra bs and you still post up all pissy

FLAME ON !!!

Hmm

I can setup a dial in conference call

this actually made my day… it was pretty boring till this thread appeared.

as can i…lets do it up

If only I didn’t blow my karma load before lunch :frowning:

It is pretty obvious that he is lieing through his teeth about this because he no longer has that money to pay this man back .

Free Conference Call
Conference Dial-in Number: (269) 320-8000
Participant Access Code: 299141#

Free Conference Recording
To start recording, host hits: *9, then the PIN
To stop and save the recording, host hits: *9

Free Conference Play Back
Playback Number: (641) 715-3543
Access Code: 299141#

w00t