Classifieds /Testing waters crap

Can you guys end all of this testing waters garbage? A classified section is supposed to be where people “sell” stuff. Not where they put some crazy dream price on it and then have 50 dickriders bump it with , GLWS, “oh if I had the money”, or “oh if you would have posted it a month ago”, blah blah blah. If you have time check out the classified section on ls1tech.com . They are very strict with the titles and content. You must put a price in it or it gets deleted. Stuff sells on that site very well. I think it would make it more productive here.

I second that. All in favor say I.

I

youll just get a bunch more regular FS threads instead of TW/FS. i do, however, think that a price requirement is a good idea

i

lol you of all people…

oh noes the fbod owners are crackin down hard these days!!! LOL

i do agree tho , sell it or dont.Its that simple

I agree

im sure you’re gonna prove me wrong, but i beleive that the only TW thread i think i ever made was one for my truck, which i believe i later changed to a FS.

hmmm lol.

anyways. no matter what rule is made, it always tends to sway back to the useless clutter. especially with a forum of 20-30 year olds who dont have much money to spend