Clean 1993 240sx for sale

This is a car from southern Missouri where I live, so it is totally rust free. I am originally from the Paris ontario area and travel there frequently so I thought I would post some information on your site as I could easily deliver the car to Canada and it is easy import a car such as this that is older than 10 years in age.

Please feel free to ask me any questions that come up.

Copy and paste this link

http://cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;jsessionid=MNITYYSOOZYP3LAYIEQU2VA?tab=summary&paId=205637678&recnum=0&actLog=true&tracktype=usedcc&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-|E-|M-36%7CD-329%7CN-N%7CR-30%7CI-1%7CP-PRICE+descending%7CQ-descending%7CZ-63640&aff=national

very nice car dude,

I’ll trade you straight up for my ride. It’s for sale in this forum.

link isnt working for me :?

try this

Click here for link

you dyno your car to proove that you have 180hp and 180lbs/torque

ontario has a place called paris?.. i knew of a london only. … interesting.

nice condition s13 anyway. how much are u asking?

my claims for actual crank horsepower are based on other identical engines with similiar mods that have been on the dyno. Nissan performance magazine did a build up on a ka24de and had it pushing 160 RWHP without turbo or NOS. when I say 180 HP and 180 torque these are crank #'s. Obviosly small when compared to the output of SR20det with mods, but the reliability of these ka24de are just hard to beat, and the torque is great.

Couple of you guys have asked haw much I want for the car. I am asking 8800 or a reasonable offer. There is not a spec of rust!
Cars first owner was in arkansas and I bought it from an old lady. It has had a pampered life with lots of new parts and TLC.

I really need to sel the car outright, I just started a new business and had to buy a new truck so I just don’t need the 3rd vehicle.

That’s a bold claim and something we are very skeptical about. Maybe you should post pictures of the underbody on a hoist. A full frameshot especially the part of the frame the runs down the firewall to the floor.

Thanks for posting though…

Couple of you guys have asked haw much I want for the car. I am asking 8800 or a reasonable offer. There is not a spec of rust!

does the $8800 for this 13 year old car include importing it to canada?

im asking because this is a really steep price i would say 5500 max imported…

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26122

rust free with a ca18det

A guy is looking at it later this week and wants to see it on a lift so I will snap some shots of the underside for you.

But really no exaggeration on the rust (or lack there of) Southern missouri there is no salt on the road ever, plus car has never really been driven in the winter months by myself or the previous owner who had it for many years before I purchased it.

As far as the importing this goes, all I am saying if that I would deliver it to the southern ontario area if someone wanted to buy it up there. A bill of sale and a title included. You would have to get the car reregistered for canada through your local license office.

As far as the price being steep. There is a great deal of detail to this car and driving it is it very hard to know that it is old at all. It will have to be the right buyer to appreciate the time and money that I have spent but I think I can do a better than 5500.
[img]

[/img]

Almost forgot to mention. I have a large commando wing for the car with a 30" LED bread light and a set of fartory SE alloy with branb new falken tires on them that go with the car

clear for take off! LOL yes, cus we all love wings that are as big as ones found on planes. that was so 1999.

8800 is quite a claim. n this is in usd or cdn?