1993 Nissan 240sx, Mint condition, Head turner *lots of pics*

SOLD!!

I wish all FS threads where this detailed.
Good luck. Looks minty

Looks super clean, free bump for you.

Thanks!! ya i know how its like to look for a 240sx in good shape so thats why i made it easier for everyone since this one is very clean.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Also would do 4900$ stock. Certified and Etested if bought before august 16th 2012

Upclose pics of the strut tower tops. Also, is this Hicas? Is the Carpet IN or OUT?

Its not Hicas and the carpet is In. I only took the carpet out to do a big cleaning of the car and to take a pic of how clean it was

So pics of those towers?

pm’ed

Nevermind about those pics. Friend says its too rusty.

whos your freind? Theres no rust this car is in ottawa must be the wrong car…

There are spots in the pictures that clearly look like rust… Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me.

^+1

How much for the car stock and just the coilovers

5300$

Damn that is clean, good luck with the sale.

this seems like a good dealll

of course this car is going to have rust, it’s a 19yr old car. definitely clean for what it is.

jeez, beggers can’t be choosers.

clean car for you OP. don’t sell short, ppl don’t know a clean 19yr old 240sx when they see one.

Thanks everyone! , im considering just keeping it since I now have access to a storage for it for winter, but if someone gives me close to what im asking I will let her go, I will stop bumping this thread but if I dont say its sold its still for sale.

out of my budget, but bump for Ottawa! Hope to see you around, wana see this in person!!
GLWS

Sold