fs: 1993Nissan 240sx Coupe, cert & e tested

EDIT: just realized i put the car title wrong, it’s a 1993, not a 1992

########## First 3000$ takes it Certified ##### NEED THE CAR GONE!!!

Make/Model: nissan 240sx coupe
Asking Price: $ 3500 OBO cvert and etested - need it gone this week, make me an offer…ill probably take it
Condition: Used
Mileage: 207 XXX KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and more info

First 3000$ takes it Certified ##### NEED THE CAR GONE!!!

Im selling my 240sx. Ive grown out of it now. This is my 3rd 240 and at this point, it’s still bone stock and i havent been putting any money into it. Ive been spending it on my other car! Everything works on this car and even the EGR stuff is all intact. Selling the car cert and e tested, bone stock! Ill include a MAF adapter and cone if you want though. Never installed it though.

No trades!

Specs on the car:

• 1993 240sx coupe
  • auto
  • Handbrake is very tight and only takes a couple clicks and it’s locked!
  • working HUD display and digital speedometer
  • 207 XXX km
  • Leather interior
  • working sunroof
  • No rot or rust on the frame
  • No major rust on strut towers, door jams, under the side mirrors, trunk, fenders, rockers. Id would say this car is mint.
  • Leather is also mint, no cracks or rips
  • Dash also has no cracks
  • The only spot where there is some rust is around the sunroof. it doesnt leak though. Depending on how much i get for my car, ill get that fixed…it’s not too bad though, minor and easy fix. And its just starting to show some surafce rust on front strut towers and p. side door jam. Its very minor though.
  • A/c
  • Power everything

The frame is mint, no rot or rust and it’s stored indoors for the winter.
reason im selling it now is because my insurance policy for it ends and it’s only going to have fire and theft as of monday sept.242007. I don’t have a garage here and so when winter comes, i rent a storage unit and store it there. I don’t want to store it again, so someone make me an offer and take it away! Id like it gone this week. Just throw me an offer and we can work something out.

History of the car:

Before i got it, the car basically sat for 1.5years. Im the 3rd owner. But the 2nd owner was a dealership. My mechanic got the car from some old guy who gave it to him as collateral then he sold it to his neighbour, and that guy never drove it, it was for his son but they never actaully transfered owernership and it sat for a year and half. I then bought the car and have been driving it since. So im basically the 2nd owner.

The car is Auto. I know it sucks… was planing on doing a 5spd swap but ive been spending the cash oh my lancer. Since it is auto though, you know it’s not driven hard or beaten on. Engine is mint. And no, never have i drifted or attempted to even pull the hand brake on this car while moving…that would be gey…it’s auto.

I did however put new:

• brakes and rotors all around (done last month)
  • New exhaust from the cat back, (stock, it was just to pass etest)
  • new rear/front tires (3 weeks or so ago)

Like i said, car runs and drives mint. No engine noises, no exhaust leaks, no squeaks, etc. The frame and body are amaizing. This would make a sick car for an SR swap or ka-t or a track car or even a promissing daily driver. I drive this car when i can, maybe once or twice a week. It’s not my daily anymore since i didnt want to rack up km’s on it and im paying payments on a brand new car, so id rather drive that to be honest! The 5spd swap is not that hard, and if you have the time to source the parts car or the parts, this would make this car totally worth it and since it’s auto , you know it hasent been beaten on! It’s never left me stranded or given me any problems either.

Pm for more info!
3500$ obo, cert and etested - want it gone this week. Make me a resonable offer…ill probably take it!
Located in mississauga

thanks

pics are up!

rear tires , both are the same

front tires, same on both sides

sale pending…will confirm tomorrow evening if the car is still availble.

Sold!