clean 2nd gen s10 2wd

ok dad needs a car til we finish fixing his 325, so im looking for an s10 for him that we can keep around when needed.

requirements:

-2nd gen bodystyle(94-03)
-must be clean
-must be 2wd
-prefer 4cyl but v6 is ok as long as its not using coolant.
-prefer stick but auto is ok as long as overdrive isnt slipping.

ext cab or reg cab dosent matter. mileage isnt really a problem if it is in nice shape.

would like to keep this around 2400 or less. and DO NOT try to dick me around and bs me with any “problems” the truck may have. i know these trucks extremely well. if it has a problem then tell me, most likely it will not bother me if the rest of the truck is good.

thanks.

my dad has a 97 extended cab 4.3L/auto with like 40k all original, probably the cleanest you’ll find anywhere, ever. Tan 2-tone exterior, tan cloth interior. X motor, overzealous maintenance, hardtop tonneau, swirl alloy wheels w Yoko summer tires & stock steels w snows. He’s probably want more than 2400 but just thought I’d throw it out there since he’s been talking about half wanting something new

EDIT: forgot to mention it has the stupid schizo fuel gauge issue, I’ve never gotten a straight answer about what causes that so it is still unresolved as of yet. And there is a pretty good size nick in the tonneau. Other than that no scratches, dents, dings, etc only some minor surface rust on the frame/undercarriage wherever they missed with the undercoating. It even still has the original exhaust. All of it. Even the muffler

my buddy has a really clean 94/95 s10. 2wd black. 4.3 stick. no rust at all. rebuilt motor and newer paint (looks REALLY good). he isnt looking to sell but he is always buying/selling cars… pm me for his number, it would be within your budget