clear timing belt cover

does anybody know what these covers are made out of?

i was looking for one for the ca18det but there nobody who makes em to my knowledge.

ive considered finding someoen who can use my oem one as a mold and make one but i need to know what these are made of?

some sort of hgih temp plastic i assume?

usually a form of plolycarbinate or lexan

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/465000-465999/465595_16_full.jpg

Cut it done. I look at all you ca post and find them non-sense question. Join Nico good ca forum and it will lead you to other ca forums. They won’t have you posting non-sense though because there pretty much basic q’s you have thats been answered many times aready. The time it take you to post and wait on a reply you could have search and found your answer on those forums.

calm down jackass

i am on nico, and none of my shits been deleted.

thanks for coming out

the question at hand is what are clear covers made of?

i didnt know lexan and polycarbinates were such common knowldege.

ive been here a lot longer theny ou noob.

if you know so much then im happy for you, keep it to yourself.

how do u think i know there no clear ones available? i searched, sent out emails, ect ect.

now i need to know what there made of.

i know i can cut one, but if you’de check nico, you’de see that i was discussing with one of the members there that ide rather not cut my cover up.

now you do your research. my names matty on nico aswell.

it depends what you want, regrinds are cheaper but the clarity will not be as good as fresh polycarbinates there are hundreds of injection moudling places in the GTA who are looking for some scrilla just walk in and talk to them.

hey dts

got the names of some fo these places in gta that can male a polycarbinate mould?

i’m also very interested in this.

thanks for bringing it up matty.

Been here a lot longer than me?? What does that have to do with anything? I been here from what 2003? you 2005 what are retarted or something? I been on nico from 2002. I Still don’t see where you where going with that.
Clear timing belt cover to show off what? Tomei cam gears really, there just cam gears. No one cares what you have. No one cares that I have more knowledge than you. I seen a lot of you post from when you have that sr cause I lerk around and I came to the conclusion that your are retarded and yes I’m a jackass. If you need tips on removing a cas what going to happen when you have to install your cam gears? Just so you know cause I just feel like it, have another set of have around the exhaust cam moves 1 tooth and doesn’t stay in place to setup for tdc.

if your such a baller then why are you running greddy E-Damage?

I’m not saying I’m a baller or trying to be baller and no I don’t Like the e-manage. For a full e-manage setup, emanage, ignition harness, fuel, softwear etc I could have got sds or a power fc for like $100 more. I decide to keep it for the summer and get rid of it over the winter. Did your car pass e-test yet? No i’m not trying to be funny I’m just wondering.

yes my honda passed e test

smurf

i dont care what you think

do you think im looking for this t show off my awesome cam gears

i dont build cars for other people, i buold em for myself.

its what i want. perhaps you build cars so others will think your cool, w/e

you dont know shit about me

and when it comes to installing em, if im not comfortable doing it, then ill outsource it.

i ask questions so i dont fuck shit up.

why am i even argueing with you? this is a waste. i wont be repsonding to yuor comments any longer. you “lurk” around here? dude get a g/f or something if you have nothing better to do with your time. sorry my life doesnt revolve around lurking through car forums day in and day out.

id ont care if yo think im retarded, you know more about cars then me,
so what? please tell me, do you still go to school? if so where?

but yeah, dts, if you can get me some company names that would be sweet.

thanks again

By lurking around I mean I read and don’t post much. If I built my car for other people to think I was cool, i would be at meets. The way I see it If you wanted a clear cover you would go out and do it. Whoever is making it should know what to make it out of if it’s what they do.

i cant understand a word your saying

anyways, found the info i needed.

thanks guys

you can lock her up now.

If you guys post this immature crap again, you’re banned.

:grouphug: