Cliff=permabanned

lol that sucks dude, welcome back!

So who was it Cliff? Or dont you wanna say due to possible re-permaban? :lol

:facepalm

It was me

Well it wasnt Vlad, it wasnt Cossey, it wasnt Singh… Therefore it must be ____.

link to where you made fun of powers that be?

oh boy this is just messy

he didn’t post nothin stupid in classifieds, so hes good with me!!! LOL

I believe that was Cossey’s doing on checking on it, finding the error and lifting it.

It was Ilya!

Mk4. Germanpsi and I have issues and when thry arise mk4 is there to coddle him and offer a fresh nipple no matter who is in the wrong.

Reference the “how much power can an h22 make?” and the offtopic thread. The offtopc thread is the latest incident. I’ll link it tomorrow. I’m on my iPhone so I’m too lazy to search.

Brett goes off the deep end every few months, dont let it bother you. He’s like the crazy uncle at family reunions.

Ahhhh

:rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=9612&page=80

this thread will show Brett swings out of nowhere and starts threatening with bannings. Took minutes for him to show up and start his shit.

Your the little bitch that always has to have the last word. Grow the fuck up and maybe this bullshit will end. But until then ill be here to give you hell :thumbup

All i see here is you calling me out in a thread that has nothing to do with me, for no reason at all. Yeh im really the one that always starts this shit huh?

:rofl Just +repped both of you.

in this.

Cliff does instigate a bit, but I think thats the whole reason for his existance here. Hes like some kind of super-troll!