cliffs notes

stupid hick, church going, youth counciling girl goes to aruba allows randow guy to buy her 151, get drunk, bar closes, gets into car with kid she never met… now has been missing for weeks…

the blacks are to blame.

cutty works in the business world, driving in a g-body with 14" daytons listening to "real mutha fuckin’ g’s "

discuss.

:rofl:

best start to a thread ever :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

nice… lets start this over…

you forgot i listen to gangsta rap in the business world

:rofl:

he should be publicly hung…and pbs should air it…

that’s about that on this subject.

Just pointing out the danger in using sterotypes…

man i must be living under a rock. i didnt even hear bout this til i logged on to pittspeed. sucks this shit happend to her. but still stupidity owned her.

no u stated something thats not true because of what people say. I hardly listen to any rap.

yeah dude you must not use the interweb and remote control very well

Really? Then why do you feel the need to drop in to every topic and talk about how “hip hop” is horrible but “rap” is great. And then proceed to discuss how the only music that is worth listening to has a parental advisory sticker on it?

See how bad sterotyping is? Since you talk about it one would think that you actually listen to it…

do you write down things i say? cause it pretty clear you remeber everything i’ve ever said.

No one talks about other music i listen too so theres no need to discuss it. :dunno:

hes a country bumpkin cause hes from hazarrd county

I tend to remember things like that. It’s great to remember things to throw back at people at a later date. And there’s a search function here on Pittspeed. Plus deep down I don’t think you are a bad kid. A little misguided at times, but not a bad kid at heart. Just trying to educate you when you make comments like you did about sterotyping.

ding ding schools in

i don’t think i’m misguided, i’ve never been in trouble, don’t smoke, never did drugs, don’t drink that much, work hard for everything i got. I may have diffent opinions but based on results, i’m doing pretty good. :slight_smile: