Attn: Pittspeed Moderating Staff

i was just wondering when exactly www.pittspeed.com became www.pittwhiteboysthatcantraprecitingraplyricswrittenbyblackmenthatwouldshoothemonsiteforrappingtheirsongsoninternetstreetracingboards.com

ban these willy siggers.

to bad the URL got shrunk down i bet your joke would have been funny:rolleyes:

you edited it!:mad: :mad:

muthafucka i gotz mad skill y0:tounge: dont be dissin’

Originally posted by PlayaStyle92GA

HA HA!!!1 YOU TRIED TO MAKE A FUNNY!!!111one

Originally posted by PlayaStyle92GA

you edited it!:mad: :mad:

muthafucka i gotz mad skill y0:tounge: dont be dissin’

i smell a mass prune coming on…

:x:

that is some ole school shit. has nothing to do with being a wigger
it could be worse we could be like trying all honky tonk like with our 10 gallon
hats and shit

seriously!

my wife left me because i wouldnt stop drinkin’ BEER!!! then my dog got shot and my son rides RODEOOO!!!

Originally posted by Quik
that is some ole school shit. has nothing to do with being a wigger
it could be worse we could be like trying all honky tonk like with our 10 gallon
hats and shit

you are typing gangsta rap lyrics, post by post, onto an internet street racing web board. we’ve all heard the songs, we all know the lyrics. you are just being homosexual far beyond any realm the human mind could begin to fathom.

Originally posted by Darkstar
you are typing gangsta rap lyrics, post by post, onto an internet street racing web board. we’ve all heard the songs, we all know the lyrics. you are just being homosexual far beyond any realm the human mind could begin to fathom.

apparently our minds are fathoming it y0! so you best quit hatin’ before i pop you like i pop mah collar!

Darkstar - don’t make me pop a cap in yo ass. I’m keepin’ it real out here in da hood. Fo shizzle. :smiley:

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Darkstar - don’t make me pop a cap in yo ass. I’m keepin’ it real out here in da hood. Fo shizzle. :smiley:

i would have expected better of you… :squint:

is this some sort of mid-life crisis?

edit: :rofl: @ “the hood” you live in a pretty rough neighborhood. i hear people trip pretty hard when you go ahread and mow your grass on sunday. :tounge:

damn st8!:tounge:

i would have expected better of you… :squint:

is this some sort of mid-life crisis?
More like a 1/3 life crisis. I can’t afford a Vette.

I can’t afford a Vette.

not allowed to != cant afford to.

:slap:

nugga, you better recognize

not allowed to != cant afford to.

:slap:
Doh! But she wants to stay home with the kids. Where else did I hear that tonight?

Proceed with the lyrics…

Originally posted by Quik
nugga, you better recognize

you’re about as gangsta as forrest gump

Momma says life is like a box of chocolates biotch.

mama said knock you out!!!

you’re about as gangsta as forrest gump

that is sig. material!

Actually it’s not rap. I was quoting the alternative version by Dynamite Hack. :tounge: