climate control!!!!!!! help

alright so i drive from welland to georgetown and heat works fine. i get back into my car in georgetown to drive back to welland and i have no power going to the climate control at all. fans do not turn on or anything.
so im wondering if anyone can help me get my heat back… it sucks wiping the window every 5 minutes of fog.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

FYI i have checked all fuses three times and replaced the climate control unit once with a known working one and still nothing. i cant understand what it might be i have no power at all going to it. relay blew maybe?

was gunna say relay, check your grounds to, also check for broken wires

looking into it

alright guys update on this situation. its starting to piss me off. its christmas eve. my balls are frozen to my leathers… and ontop of that my wiper linkage is broken and my windshield is fogged up… i work 8 hours today then have a family dinner (N). so im not a happy camper.

i checked voltage on the wire going into the fan control. i have power to all except the thick pink (is this normal). i have no power to climate control and im thinking i fried the wire going to it. im thinking the pink needs 12v… it sends it to the relay… and the relay powers the rest ? ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME OUT this side of wiring im lost in

FSM Section HA page 823, start checking the blue and orange wire at the climate control thats the power wire.

any luck with this problem?

I’m trying to trouble shoot my own issue with hvac. I lucky still have heat control and the fans still work fine but the selection between vents does not seem to be working. Also I have no illumination of the switchs.

No fuses seem to be blown any ideas?

Thanks

mine is fixed, ground wire to the relay was FUCKED soooo i jumped them together until i head to mikes auto to get the harness (mine melted). i would pull the climate control for your vents. also the no illumination is common on all 240sx’s. replace the bulb

I figured it out thanks though. I had never checked the the AC fuse and thats the fuse for the vent controls as well. I don’t have AC so I didn’t think to check it the first time .