clip of w12 with unbolted exhaust

This is a short video. My cell phone SUCKS at taking video so I don’t want to post anything longer than this because of the horrible audio quality.

https://youtu.be/EDYD0RFdSD4

That sounds sweet.

Very interesting

it spins up a lot more quickly than I thought it would. Sounds great. Too bad it’ll probably drone and get you pulled over on the street.

That sounds awesome!!! I really really like how that sounds.

Doesn’t seem crazy loud either.

It does drone pretty bad but that happens with any exhaust that dumps under the driver seat. The camera does not pick it up as being loud but you can hear it for about half a mile. If anyone wants to run it should be good for low 13’s high 12’s

I’d have to hear it in person, but in that video it does sound good.

bring your camera over and we can make a couple clips of it ripping around. you would have to post it though

I’m game.

I don’t have a camera anymore :frowning:

seems ridiculous for a luxobarge

He cant race,its missing!!! Took my Dad for a ride and loved the car but wondered y it was so loud. Said Audi’s are supposed to be quiet and he gas a rod king with open pipes lol. Wifey said she would prefer quiet as well. I like the sound personally but think its about 10% too loud cruising.

Ill run it when I’m back in town with my truck… sounds sweet btw.

open your garage door…carbon monoxide is not your friend

I think eliminating 4 cats and installing a pair of magnaflows and it would sound perfect. As soon as I get a video of it I will install the factory exhaust again, and you can take it back out and enjoy whispering to people while driving 100mph

Why not put some electric cut outs in? Have the best of both worlds. Sounds sick

it took a while for the car to re learn after the exhaust was removed. It was pretty slow for a day or so. Now it seems a bunch quicker than it was with stock exhaust. I fear that with cutouts it would be loud and slow or fast and quiet.

https://youtu.be/du1kSPv5AeA