Drove my car around without mufflers today

Its a little loud for daily driving, but im definitely considering tossing Electric cutouts on there in the spring, cuz it sounds great

I turned the phone and it recorded in portrait… didnt feel like rotating it, since its really only about the noise

had the car in D mode so i could steer and hold the camera right… the wheel spin was pretty bad

…Hot.

Fuck getting new mufflers, this is better.

that’s what MPD would do. LOL

X…

If i could leave it like this i would but it drones really bad … I think e cutouts would be ok…

I was rolling my eyes when I saw the thread title, but HOLY SHIT that sounds good! reminds me of a Ferrari or something.

id leave it as is. dont be a pussy.

Sounds great but if it drones you will hate it in no time. I wonder what it would sound like with a set of mufflers like my Kooks afterburners. They are straight through so they don’t muffle much, but might be enough to stop the drone.

throw a couple of resonators on there and call it a day.

Thats loud

I was waiting for the sound of vtec to kick in

That sounds great as is!

Truth. I’m picking up a V12 car next weekend and already debating it.

Are you getting a fucking 8 series finally ???

Yes.

It sounds good. It must be loud as hell outside the car.

i you got the pipes out the back it would eliminate much of the drone. This is a lesson my turbo car taught me at the expense of my hearing.

yeah, i pulled it into the shop yesterday and the drone is a little too loud inside the car but it does sound really good, i like it!

That accident was a GOOD thing :tup:

it sounds good for the moment, and i might be in the minority here, but if im spending that much on a cush luxo ride, i’d want it nice and quiet.

man im getting old. someone take me out back and shoot me.

I feel the same, hence the e cutouts im going to install when i get it back

PRAISE THE LORD!!!