clothing company

http://www.formatiksapparel.com/

my friend started this up. not some type of gimmick company, but legit shit. catering mostly to the bmx scene, so you can see it has a skate/bmx style to it…

hopefully shit goes well for him, and he can make more items-- pants/shoes etc.

not bad prices ? whens he going public ?

fuckin sweet lookin is what that is

cool stuff! i’d wear it

well, he just got done w/ the website the other day. it obviuosly is still not finished…

im not sure what he is doing price wise etc. im not sure if he is going to try and sell his stuff, or go through a distributor and have shit sold to the big mail order places like dan’s competition, and bike/skate shops.

if he does go the distribution method like camp 3 did when it was around, i will still be able to get shit off him to sell locally.

he deffinitely has a pittsburgh flare to his clothing color wise, and some blatantly will have black and gold. I know for his signature bmx bike frame, he rocks all black and gold w/ bettis number steeler logo on the bottom tube. so when he was photgraphed for magazines, you saw the bettis number and steeler logo in the pic. allways rocking the p-burgh pride.

poor useless selfish humans

nice

u know it…, or if you go back to the naked girl t-shirt days-- poor useless stupid humans…

different person is running this. steig ran push, hummel ran camp 3, and punjab is running this.

haha. Tell Projab he’s a toedragger.

I want some shirts, though. I’ll rock em.

neat

nice clothing!!

nice… i’d buy some stuff… :bigok:

thats a suprise. you’d buy anything with a price tag :rolleyes:

he needs one that says blockhead will pee on you

sweet. brings back some bmx memories. keep an update on how to get some of this stuff. i def want some, i like the design-work on the clothes. i’ll rock some stickers on the mx bike too.