ClubLoose - Haunted Moves - Oct 24th and 25th

Update: This event has been changed to Sunday due to weather. OCTOBER 25th ONLY

This is the final ClubLoose weekend event of the year, it’s the only other drift event I’m doing this year. Should be a full weekend with obviously lots of tire smoke. The event is held at Raceway Park/Englishtown in New Jersey.

787km/489 Miles from Toronto approx 8-9 hour drive.

I would highly recommend bringing LOTS of tires. I usually go through a pair (or more) per session. Each “session” usually lasts around an hour and is just solid lapping. There are three different run groups. A Group, B Group, and C Group.

A group runs full track, tandems, multiple car trains, and gets a bit more run time. B Group and C Group are on track together. B group runs the front section with the bank and spectators, while C Group gets to practice on 3 turns in the back section.

If you intend on attending this event you NEED to sign up over on ClubLoose.com and send Petty (sprinter666) or Tim (wiisass) a message with an event history and preferably video showing you can run the road course without spinning every run.

You will be changing directions 8+ times just running the short course and 15+ if you are running the full course. Cages, fire suits, are MANDATORY if you intend on running A Group (If you’re running A group you have to tandem, it’s not an option). SA2000 helmets are mandatory for all groups.

I hope to see some of you guys come down for the final event of the year :slight_smile:

Josh Herron’s ECB2 Video:

In car from my 350z if you want to figure out the layout:

I’m giving you guys PLENTY of notice so you can get your shit together and come down for an awesome event :slight_smile:

I’ll be coming down to take some pics.

im trying my best to go to this, im going to push for it.

I dont know if I’m reading it wrong, but I though you said final event of the year?

I see 4 days that are still ahead of us.
What am I reading wrong here…what’s advance moves and night moves? I’m so confused :frowning:

he meant it as his final day of the year, martino you should hit up this club loose date, e-town makes or breaks cars and drivers. track is gnar i cant wait to rip it!

none the less i do plan on running group b/c def not a lol!

How long would you say the drive is from NY Niagara Falls to the track?

I meant it’s the final event at Englishtown for the year. It’s a late October event so it’s getting near the end of usable track time in the North East due to weather :slight_smile:

It also is my last event, but I meant it for Etown/Clubloose.

Advanced moves is the Road Course stuff. Don’t pay attention to night moves, no one is going to drive down from Canada or WNY for 4 hours in a parking lot lol. They don’t have a flyer two months in advance so I put their season flyer up from earlier this year. Trying to give you guys tons of notice so you can attend this event. Lots of guys had expressed interest at Bing’s meet and at DMCC so that’s why I posted it up.

414 miles/665km

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=230+Pension+Rd,+Manalapan,+NJ+07726-8462+(Old+Bridge+Township+Raceway+Park+Inc)&geocode=CaHFnhmL77kLFR90ZwId-G2R-yF2DAg-PBTNpA&dirflg=&saddr=Niagara+Falls+NY&f=d&dq=Raceway+Park&sll=40.328225,-74.42173&sspn=0.188185,0.297318&cid=11875170041417174134&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=8

Approx 7 hours.

Since a few people asked, it’s $250 USD for both days, and R/T Tuning will have their trailer and tire machine on site. It’s $15 per pair to get tires changed (and you take back your old used tires they do NOT do disposal).

mmmmm sounds fun…

Is anyone going to go down to this? I m thinking of doing it, but I don’t wanna be driving down alone.

I think the posse is rolling down to this…

interesting, maybe I’ll tag along?

THIS IS A PREPAY ONLY EVENT

I will put the thread up in October with the info on how to prepay, but you can’t just show up at the track and expect to drive.

Also they just got another tire machine so one will be available for use ($5) for those of you who know how to change tires.

And as Petty said it’s at your own risk, “Get injured? Fuck you”.

so sick this is going to be a sweet event, EVERYONE make sure your Pasports are within 6 months of renual or you will be screwed !!!

Sweet shit on clipping points to slam into? Check.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs179.snc1/6729_1085676941731_1220611878_30216232_8296959_n.jpg
Awesome dirt drops? Check.

http://img197.yfrog.com/img197/2296/img9588.png
Killer multi car tandems? Check.

Be there.

I think were trying to come down to this with Drift Posse. Damien Bagly (D-Bag) invited us down for it…i think it’d be a killer time! Just trying to work out the financial part

Petty just announced this is no longer a weekend event, SATURDAY ONLY, just updating you guys. It should be around $140 USD for the day. I will update the thread when I know more.

Gates open at 9:30, on track at 10am, day ends around 6:30pm.

damn i gottta go…

Still waiting for you boys to get cages in your cars so we can have bashs like that at shannonville.

i just need to put mine in…