Buffalo Drift Events - $30 *Pictures Added*

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/1620671_10153856630775347_1156480671_n.jpg

This is brand new bros.

$30 pre registered. the Track wants to see if this will be viable.

Discuss

Sounds interesting, is there a good amount of run off? I will try to make it to this.

Bump, Not sure if this is the same thing or not or if this has been placed anywhere else.

Posting this up for a friend and most likely going to check it out.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e96/boarding087/10441314_906625592697940_4756780016656285487_n_zpsc438d42a.jpg

I went to crasharama here, and as a small intermission ‘show’ a few guys were drifting. There really is no runoff at all, its just a wall all around and I thought for sure one of them was going to eat it. Pretty impressive none the less.

@Sansone

Bump… This is tomorrow.

what time does this start

5:30, he forgot to put the time. haha

I forgot to ask what time does it go till lol

It goes till it’s dark out.

if it keeps raining is there a backup date or no

Next Wednesday. I have a feeling this will be a weekly or every other week thing if they get a good enough push for it.

Can someone keep this updated so I know if this is still goin on?

I’ll definitely keep you posted as I’m going if it’s on. I keep checking on fb as well where they have the office update coming. My understanding is they are waiting on the word around 1pm to call it off or not.

Canceled. I’ll update if they decide to go with next week.

Reshceduled for next WED. Gates open @ 5:30, Practice 6:00 to dusk

Holland repaved part of the figure 8 infield. they cancelled most events last week.

This still on for tomorrow?

This will be happening today if anyone is going.

Good turnout for one of the first few times they held this. One guy trailer his 240 from Mississauga, ON and was killing it! Keeping a drift the whole way around the track.

No accidents, Mr Canada kissed the wall a few time but no damage at all.

I’ll have some photos coming within a week. People should start looking into this, it would be nice to see drift events happening more often locally. There was a car on the track almost all night from 6:30 to 9.

A big event to look into will be coming up. They will be doing a Sunday meet with gates opening at Noon and event running from 1-4pm. This will bring many more guys to the event if you are interested in checking it out.

check out the facebook page Buffalo Drift Culture.