clutch question

Are all B series clutches the same or are there differences? What are the differences?

The real question is will the clutch i have in my B16 now work on an ls block with an ls tranny?
What if the block is a B18A and the tranny would be a B18B tranny?

No they won’t work, which is a bitch because I had a 91 motor with a 90 tranny case so I bought the 91 kit and found out the plate didn’t fit so I had to buy the 90 plate. Kinda sucked.

Find out what case you have, I forget how your suppose to, and buy that clutch plate.

as long as you use the same flywheel it will work just fine as long as its a hydro tranny witch it is it will work fine

if

EHHH … 90-91 are the same B series transmissions… 92-93 are still cable trans. but use the same main shaft as all the 94+ B series hydro’s transmissions. So if you are switching from B16 to B18 a/b whatever it will work fine… you are keeping the same transmission and thats what really would change things. The B series blocks basicly have been the same really since 1989 or so.

Good luck anymore Q’s just ask.

yea im using a tranny from a 2000 integra so i should be just fine using my clutch from my b16

yes it will work just fine im running a gsr clutch an flywheel in a gsr block with a ls tranny