Cobalt SS Twincharged?

Car is poop… :lol

If you do this would be fuckin sick !!! deff would hear you blowin up the street

ya or blowin up in the street

POP…eeekkk. look out window,chris on my lawn :crackup

haha

I dyno’d it when the only mods I had were airbox mod and catback and it made 220whp and 190wtq on Synapse’s dyno.

damn that really makes me want to dyno on morgans dyno just to make good numbers

Most LSJ’s dyno at the rated 205hp at the wheels bone stock. I raised my rev limit to 6800rpm to make the peak power of 220, but at 6500 (stock redline) it still made 212whp which is pretty good for a bone stock motor. It was trapping 100-101mph stock so I don’t doubt the dyno #'s one bit. A catback doesn’t really add much power on these cars so I switched mine back to stock (the one I had was loud and I didn’t like the sound at all above 3000rpms). I want to get the JBP Vortex unequal length header, sounds soooooo sexy :giggedy

Ugh,So it will sound even more like poop?

Nobody cares about your opinion of “good sounding”. You put sidepipes on your car and told me it sounded nice. :idiots Get the fuck out of here.

yea my 3" dromes like a mother… i think i’m gunna have moon make me a new d/p and catback next spring since mine has a TON of leaks… but the header is a huge difference once you start pushing more boost at the top end… oh and 7K redlines is noice

are you coming to sutters or what?

Not sure, I work til 9 at the earliest. Maybe if I get off my ass and go do work instead of post I can get out early. :lmao

No, he’ll say he will all night and then won’t show up.

Sorry I have things to pay for. ::slight_smile:

I am going to e-mail ZZP right now and see what the deal is with them sending the kit out.

I just emailed ZZP. We’ll have to wait and see what they say.

LMAO i thought it did at one point then i sold it ,In turn the kid i sold to sold it back to me . I just sold it to another dubber at HVCC .I warned him about the outcome he didnt care :nuts .Oh and he’s bt which should be loud as hell.

It lives on…

This is what I heard back from ZZP:

42# injectors would limit you to 300WHP. We could sell you the kit but it would have no warranty, no returns, and no instructions. We’d set you up with the parts but it would be up to the shop to complete the build.

And youd get raped by the shop cost

I say fuck it ,DO IT!!

Could always do the install myself and have Synapse tune it. Or make the 10 hour drive to western michigan and have ZZP do the install. Hmm… road trip? :ponder

Im in !!! lmao remember that onramp coming back from your lil tune trip