cobra jeffy and t-travis measure cocks !!!!!!!!who will win ?

The story I was given is that “Travis had his hands full with Drew’s Camaro”. No one on this forum said that to me, it was someone off the forum that heard it from the Drew crew. Even though Travis told me not to share the video, I felt inclined to show the person the video as it depicted nothing of the sort.

John, I don’t know if it was for no reason… it appears that Jeff has been on a trollin’ spree lately and I think Travis might have just had enough. People are getting so touchy on this forum anymore… fuck.

taking shot at your car? are you fuckin kidding me?!

explain a trolling spree, john. i honestly dont see what you guys are talking about

Run whatcha brung

Lol what I meant is you’ve been clowning around lately on the forum. Nothing bad, just messing around and shit.

Jeff said that I can only bench 250 the other day.

He always picks on me.

He’s a troll.

jeff is jeff plain and simple nuttin differant at all . what i dont get and trav im not bein a asshole so dont take it as i am . is why when ya had the vette ya didnt race and swore off street racing , but now ya have the evo and ran a few times and call out people but wont do dig runs . in a a.w.d vehicle at that

I raced the Vette-Chris D beat me from a roll. I called out Eman and he didn’t want any. And I’ve directly called out someone once with the Evo (Jeff). What’s wrong with that? People do it all the time on here. As far as not racing it from a dig, I don’t have the proper wheel/tire for it, nor can I afford to smash the stock transfer case. SSSSS changes the speed he wants to race from (from 0 to 60) depending on what tire he has on it. Why can’t I prefer to stick with one speed-40? 20 is fine too.

If I recall, I havent changed my attitude on this forum since day 1. I have always been on the cockier side. Its in my blood. You say I am the #1 source to shift drama, but fucking look at yourself right now. Your right in the mix bud. I just think its fucking hilarious that you tucked your cock between your legs with your z06, because you were scared of it and now your king KOTS. I dont care if I win or lose, I just hate to lose to fuckers like you. The fact that your car has 200 whp more then mine, and weighs 500lbs+ lighter, is pretty fuckin sad that I was even ahead of you to begin with.

whats this “drew crew” you speak of? Last I knew, I didnt have a crew. I am pretty much solo.

Who’s KOTS? I’ve called out one person (Jeff), and I’m proving your horseshit wrong with videos/math.

your not proving shit wrong. I never said I beat you. Plain and simple. Video shows that. My speedo said other wise when you came by me. Unless you have a video shot of both of our speedometers on these runs, your not going to prove dick. I know what I shut down at, and thats when you came by me. Your forgetting that I have Hundreds of runs under my belt, in the last 2 years. I know when the fuck I shut down and what my speeds are without even looking at my speedometer anymore.

sorry to break it to ya bro, but your car is no where near a 150+ mph trap car like you claimed it was, or else a lousy bolt on 127mph trap car would have never been ahead of you.

Im happy I drive a slow truck and dont get caught up in this type of bullshit drama.

Keep thinking that. See ya in the rear view!

I will keep thinking that, until you actually get to the fuckin track and prove me other wise. If you think im the only one on this forum that thinks this way, your wrong. I am just the only one who fucking speaks up about it.

so lemme get this straight…ive been taking “shots” at your car? so you feel the need to call me out based on these shots. hmmmm. i haven’t actually. i mentioned the 4g63 thing bc you said that it was prob lsx powered to be that fast. does that mean you are taking shots at lsx powered vehicles? and you never bust ppls balls about their rides? or volunteer to race this person or that person in every other fucking thread? all of a sudden you are like" OMG JEFF IS MAKING FUN OF MY CAR, IM CALLING HIM OUT! LETS DO THIS!!!" ?? ive expessed no intrest in “racing” anybody my cobra that isnt even done yet. i just want to DIRVE my damn car let alone race some guy that thinks he will be bumped up a few notches in ppl eyes if he has a fast car…bottom line, i will run ppl when i have my shit sorted out and im back in the car. things need to be broken in and i still have things to do after i pick it up. you can push all u want travis. ill run when i want.

(directed towards ss not jeff)

And I’m up for racing you at the season ending cruise with the go-pro set up so you can see my gear position and also your car out the front window (and another go pro facing rearward), and you can personally verify my shift light setting before the race.

Sucks getting caught in your own lie, eh?

I think you forgot about a powerband and brakeboosting. I’ll tell you right now if Travis stood on the brakes that jump you had would not of existed… The car went 137 with 630whp

Not swinging but thats just how it works… Ask ray or chris how there cars matched up with ray not brake boosting and chris brake boosting

buncha fucking queers itt.

With ray making over double then chris and lighter!!!