cobra jeffy and t-travis measure cocks !!!!!!!!who will win ?

we will discuss it for sure. I would rather keep it at one spot because Im going to need to do some cutting/welding. I will bring my welder to your place as well.

buy my car and that will solve the empty space problem

i still have my welder there as well drew

id rock your car , but money owns me now man . jess,s hrs got cut she is back in school etc . i make 50k a yr and shit is brutal right now

no money is the main reason Im selling it. Ive been doing good with the credit card for the past year or more but this week had to charge truck shit and Id like to pay that off as well as take care of other bills.

Ive been good with bills but all my money seems to be spent as soon as I cash my check. Truck payment this week too. I can afford it but just cant buy/pay for other things I want/need right now.

That race/video was weak…you guys call that racing? No wonder the scene is dyin… SAD

This is racing…
Any of you arguing want some… hit me up.

… [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=154TSk3hIGs[/ame]

bomber jacket bro. brown leather with brown BEAR FUR on the collar

dude, ive told you. i drove the car at the low boost setting. i have also been in your car on the bottle.

his car accelerates QUICKER than yours. its every bit of mid 140 car without a doubt. mid 140s in an Evo is a low 9 second pass with an experienced wheel man

Add a second off for me, lol. I’m the first to admit that I’d need some practice getting it off of the line. Maybe next year when funds allow for wheels/tires/tcase repair if needed.

Jammer, Got some serious awesome vids on there. I just watched some. Shit is awesome. Wish it was still like that.

If it were still like that, maybe I’d come out more than 3x a year and want to get my car done

it is like that still , just diff spot and with diff guys . . adam stick to your roots and ya will find out .

Who was that I was putting bus lengths on at the end? Lol, don’t remember. Those were the good days!!

The biggest problem on this forum is people act like fucking jackoffs and stuff escalates then everyone is fine in person. It’s like the keyboard is some sort of steroid and everyone feels the need to act like a bunch of dumbshits on here when in reality if you go to an event everyone is fine with eachother.

(It’s half the reason I don’t post as much as I used to anymore, just tired of it)

Lots of vag itt

ppl got newly found HP muscles

I got a newly found buzz

i sure dont lol

Lol, you too?

Will supply game cards for this to be settled on daytona usa at jillians… winner gets shots