COD 4

Give it a try tonight then. =P

I will be on late tonight

My 360 on vacation in texas for a couple weeks…:frowning:

I’ll be on it on the ps3 though :slight_smile:

Lame. PS3= faggotry :slight_smile:

lol

PS3 Fails consistently. Although I wanna play MGS4. At which point i’m just stealing jaygreenlx’s ps3 to play it.

OOOKKK

Instead of reading 18 pages, I just purchased for PC and am stoked to play. If you guys have steam let me know so I can add you.

WHOS UP FOR SOME GAMING TONIGHT

Pot calling the kettle…

I’ve been playing PS3 exclusively for the last few weeks. COD4:pimp:

This game rocks. I feel it is best played on hardcore thought. Thats where the real fun is at.

bump… just heard something on the radio today about a COD4 tourny in WNY or rochester (i think it was on the zone 94.1), but i didn’t quite catch all of it. has anyone else heard anything about this or have some information on this. Be cool to see some NYspeed members clean house.

i love the 360 version of it. its great.

Anyone playing PC? I just bought it like a dumb ass and wanna play! good thing i get to start from scratch :frowning:

Why haven’t I been able to play the new maps… I heard it is because not enough ppl have downloaded them yet? So its kinda like 1 :25 shot ? is that right?

I don’t think you have to DL them… I played some level today that was just fucking chaos… must have been a 300ft X 300ft with 50 people lol… it was insane… Lets just say 5000 points took less than 2 min… it was basically spawn throw a nade… then die lol

I’ve never downloaded the map. Unless it was just already in my version.

I downloaded the new maps… guess I’ll just have to be patient…

you play on PC… whats your name on there if so

I downloaded the new maps… guess I’ll just have to be patient…

umm most you can players you can be against on xbox360 is 16 isn’t it?

that was shipment. it was an original

he is playing on pc

I play PC