COD: Ghosts

Anyone getting it tonight at midnight? I am off the next two days specifically for this game.

I have mixed feelings about this. Battlefield is so amazing I’m not sure it’ll be worth it for Ghosts. The other issue is I really haven’t heard anything about ghosts multiplayer

Nope, I bought two of the last CoD games and was extremely disappointed. I have BF4 that keeps me occupied.

I plan on buying it this week but not tonight. Any places having giveaways to go with the game? Could be an incentive for me to get it tonight

Nothing I have heard of. I wasn’t a black ops fan so hopefully being back on the Infinity Ward engine is good for me this year.

I feel the same, so burnt out on COD. You can catch me on the PC playing BF.

Curious to hear your guys reviews.

lol i ordered it for xbox one so i cant play it for 3 weeks

yepp. getting it at midnight.

xbox360: pirite716

BF4 crushes COD in every aspect it isnt even funny. But to each his/her own. I still remember the hrs of playing COD4 and BlOps when they came out. Just seems all too recycled these days.

just picked it up for 360. when xbox one comes out ill prob grab it and BF4

Keep hearing bad things about this:

lol :clap:

https://youtu.be/5E82ZkHTiVU

It’s an infinity ward game on the same engine as MW. Doesn’t surprise me.

Other than fan base and number of sales.

BF is a littttttle too complex after a long day at school and hour bus ride home.

lol :clap:

I prefer the run and gun games like Counter Strike and COD. I played BF and was not into it. If I wanted something more involved and interactive than a run and gun, I would pick up KillZone

Or you could just change your game mode / server / maps. Battlefield can play anyway you like.

Apple vs PC, Chevy vs Ford, BF vs COD.

It’s all a preference, but sale numbers are consistently higher on COD as compared to BF. More than double the sales numbers to be exact.