Cold case detective suspended

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=55873

Anyone else been following this?

Just when you think the Erie County District Attorney’s office can’t look any worse after the Capozzi and DeJac mess, BPD suspends and charges the detective who was instrumental in freeing both innocent people.

This whole thing just reeks of cover up.

+1

+2 :picard:

:word:

Someone must be worried in the office. They think that noone would hear about him being suspended and it would be kept quiet.

That is really fucked up.

Lynn Dejac’s husband has been doing some remodeling work for me for the past month. From what he has been telling me she is already working on a book/movie deal for several millions of $ and a couple civil lawsuits are in the works.

Dateline NBC has been filming them for the past few weeks. It was pretty funny when he was standing in my kitchen conducting phone interviews with them.

Buffalo is a town of dirty politics… and thats why it is where it is today

I saw this on the Today show today - I thought they said it was a Buffalo case…

what a messed up situation…

Yup, this is going to get ugly. I kinda liked Frank Clark, but this is all sorts of sketchy.

he was doing his job, and going out of his way to right a wrong and he got suspended for it

He disobeyed direct orders from his superiors to not pursue and got suspended for it. A little bit different…

i know they told me him not to pursue. But i wanna know what justified them to give him that order. And dont tell me they dont need a reason because they deffinitly do. And ther gonna need to come up with a reason in court. And it will most likyl be a bulshit one

She deserves it. Someone fucked up 13 years ago and she paid for it.

Curiosity killed the cat, detective must have stuck his nose in too deep.

Heard about this yesterday. Complete bullshit IMO. If Dirty Harry can do it…

Wow, can I saw wow again?

Some how I am not surprised that this is happening in Buffalo.

I read that he got suspended for releasing a video evidence to channel 2? That should be a suspension with pay.

This is messed up. But let me add a little to the fire- The two brothers that were screwing around and the one shot the other accidently. They both say it was an accident yet the DA’s office wont drop the case. Well now doesnt this remind me of when asst. DA Sasha’s kids found a loaded shot gun in the closet of their home and the one child shot the other. In that case there were no charges filed and it got(from the looks of it) swept under the rug. I seam to recall allegations that Lancaster PD was not allowed to investigate the matter (i dont know how true). But that case went away real quick.
Now i do have to add that a relative (of the shot child) is a member here and posts on the board- to him i apologize for dredging up a sore incident. But it just reminds me of the case

Two videos and disobeyed a direct order from the commissioner.

Maybe if the slacks haddone their jobs right in the FIRST place, this shit wouldn’t be happening.

Someone just trying to cover their ass, and I really hope it explodes and makes them look like the complete asshat they are.