Collision Shops that will fix hail dents

OK, my wifes 2008 Malibu was beat up by the June hail storm. I haven’t had any time to go and get any estimates from shops. I did however get my estimate and check done from my insurance. I’m not in a huge hurry but I know shops are relatively slow now until the snow starts flying.

I want to find a shop that isn’t going to give me the bullshit where they want to see the insurance estimate and base their quote off of that. I want to pay cash for a good job of getting the dents out of my lease. I’ll worry about getting my rental car, ect.

Any of you guys work at a shop that does dent removal or can steer me in the right direction?

I went to Don Davis, Carubba Blvd, and Gabes on Sheridan and they all wanted to see my insurance estimate. It’s not hard to look for dents and give me an estimate on a job. WTF?

Try Dent Wizard first.

Gabes is absolutely terrible. See if you can get in touch with Aero collision. Top notch work.

I have seen Aero’s work, which is amazing, but they are also a good distance from me.
And they cost a good $$$$ This is a lease daily driver, so I’m not paying through the nose on it.

Looking for a shop in the Amherst, Tonawanda area.

I went on a referral from a friend who I will not name that his friend is a painter at Carrubbas. I even got to talk to the painter before I got the estimate.

When telling Carrubbas on NFB what I wanted, the rep, Kevin, walked right past me to my car, not even acknowledging me. Then he was acting all pissy when looking at it and basically talking down to me. I am a car guy, I know what I am talking about too. He walked from his cubicle to me, handed the estimate to me, turned around, and walked away. And his estimate was about enough to cry rape.

As for customer service, it sucked at Carrubba.

geeze really? Sorry Joe. No wonder you didnt call me back.

Hey… I got busy as soon as I left. Then I put the camaro into temporary storage, cover, tarps, etc…

Lance was cool. Kevin sucked.

You’re still my friend :slight_smile: :grouphug:

just tell the shop u r paying out of pocket

getting my truck done at northtown wed when the dent guy is there. A tree fell on my dam hood! Looks like hail damage.

I did. They said they wanted to see the insurance estimate before they did a quote. I repeated that I was paying for it out of pocket.

It is paintless dent repair gabes is fine

then ask them why they aren’t listening to you… just tell them the car was NOT covered at the time of the hail damage…and if they continue to F with you, tell them your smarter then they are, and walk out… hopefully they get the hint and end themselves