Come at me bro [split]

thats a long list of easies you need to take care of homie!

dats easyyyyyy:rofl

yeah but all the issues are me and i really cant do much about them with 2 runs each time i go there

Hey now… You gotta climb the ladder… You still have an Express van to beat which may or may not coming out this spring with 2-300 more HP and 4-600 more ft/lbs of torque… And the 6 speed to boot… :huh

I own a house, have a very healthy bank account and drive an 7 year old elentra and a 11 year old mountaineer. Ballin son!

The young dumbass in me wants to buy something stupid. The responsible Jew inside me wont let me though

I swear I wish I could be like that dude… I wish I could just be done with this car shit but I fucking cant for some reason… I bet ive spent $200k on cars and mods over the years.

…but I wanna scoop it :ninja

Going to post some facts-

1)I’ve worked on Ray’s Supra since 2002 (John Williams owned it before Ray). John bought it as a BPU car. I did the clutch in the car (and various other small items) while it was still BPU. John did the initial single turbo conversion in his garage, and I did the initial fuel system in John’s garage for him.

2)John sold the car to Ray, and the engine got hurt due to various reasons. Ray contacted me, I removed the engine, had it built by the best in the area, and that same short block remains in the car today. The car has been thru several iterations since then under the care of myself, Synapse, Alpha tuning services, etc. Ray and I have been thru a lot of up’s and downs with the car due to poor timing, mistakes I’ve made, etc. Ray as stuck thru with me, trusted my judgement and I’ve tried to do good to him back. I’ll always consider him a friend regardless of what he drives.

2)I’ve known Dave Brown for much less time, but I also don’t have anything bad to say about him. However I do realize why some people get worked up at some of his posts. All I can say is don’t judge someone until you meet and converse with them IRL.

3)Ray’s car is fucking fast and if someone wants to tangle with it on the street, they had better bring a 150 car that dead hooks if they think they have a chance. It 100 percent has high 8 second potential at the track on a clean pass with a good driver.

Anddddddddd there goes my money

cant wait to see this deff make this happen fellas

Big difference between Dave’s money and Tony’s grandpa’s money though. Dave actually earns it while Tony gets paid $1500 an hour to mow lawns in a trailer park that his grandpa owns.

I’d do that job for HALF that money.

:lol

Ive got 5k on the Supra. I’ve heard a bit about it from my tuner

I got the supra taking it

This is why I have ZERO ambition to get my car out. Retards. Errwhere.

cops cops cops

Fixed

what in the fuck :lol

Make 1/2 horsepowerz.

Keep up b/c Awdz and nos.

Can’t belive I missed this reply a while ago…

Your one of the biggest hypocrites to come on here and tell me to keep your shop out of my mouth. Look at your million stupid ass rage threads, you goin out of your way to shit talk kids in accidents, your ignorant outlook on that women getting hurt from that plane etc etc i could go on forever. Correct me if I’m wrong but it seems to me you like to speak how you feel and that’s exactly what im doing here. So concerning you and your shop I’m pretty sure I will continue to say whatever I want whenever I want and you sure won’t be the person to tell me different. Btw you’ll “see me in the spring” some kinda threat or something?

internet thugs itt