Come at me bro [split]

power, weight, traction/tires and a good driver… Pretty sure there all doable.

Agreed,

if it was this easy cars like Larry Larson’s wouldn’t be such unicorns.

Wayne

whats your definition of “easy” anyways? I mean a valid argument must consist of proven assumptions right?

5100lb jeep srt8, 1000hp, aerodynamics similar of a brick… Gooooooo.

Look at my car , no power just a good combo and I’m in the 10,s

easy to me it was thinking that I had plenty of hp for the car to pretty much drive itself to a 9…

You were a fart in your ass away.

simplicity = consistency. most of the time. I have the exact same car as you, even color. Pull your motor, put it on an engine dyno. I will buy a crate motor making the same power, put it behind the same transmission, and stop my foot like you do.

It will run damn close, who knows maybe even better than yours. Its been done again, and again, and again. A shit ton of the guess work and variables are taken out. unlike this guy

/

uncommon package, uncommon setup, lots of variables. totally different beast. Can it be done, hell yeah it can. Will it be “easy” not by my standards maybe, but it might be by yours.

good answer. How come it didnt happen?

just off the top of my head… shitty driver, seat time, not getting enough runs to set up the suspension, not getting into gear, being a pussy and not running full boost 36lbs…those are the major ones.

Let wheeler run it Pussy lol

not letting me build you a cage

maybe i will

+rep

Haha 10.0 is plenty respectable. Don’t need to explain to people.

I was just saying you were a haircut away. A little off the top and you were in 9s

i like the fart one better

If I remember correctly, wasn’t that your worst 60’ of the day too? So you pretty much went for it on your worst launch, which really sucks. You’ll get that 9 sec slip this year!

I might fuck a tranny if ray doesn’t run a 9 this year.

^^^^ lmfao

i hope my audi gets in the 17’s this year. i removed the cupholders and the ski pass through from my back seat so it should be fairly close.