watch out for "Sharpe_Corners"

this is come of the text between myself and Dylan
he takes the record for the most dishonest person I have come cross on son
he said he had a engine ready saturday, it wasnt so… turns out it was still in his daily driver…
then he found me a engine that wasnt wall he said it would be and charged me a finers fee and took parts off the engine charged me $300 for a used ka that he coudnt even tell me how many K’s are on the thing. ka then was not from a auto as said and it had a hihica pump… it just keeps on going with this guy. i checked it out and i wasnt the 1st and I’m sure not the last who has felt his hospitality… watch out. and i got more text where that came from… It may seen like I ramble on but all and be be honest… let a person know whats really up. you never know who your dealing with.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17613[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17614[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17615[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17616[/ATTACH]
In the text he says saturday… saying no to the friday, then when i had the engine pulled friday i contaced him that night and then he is saying bs that its not ready i can get it next week

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17613&d=1302320010
http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17614&d=1302320065
http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17615&d=1302320070
http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17616&d=1302320075

Well, Thats not exactly what happened,

So, first off, you wanted a engine which was advertised as “97 kouki engine, burns and leaks oil”
Saying that, the engine was a piece of shit (as advertised), and you were let known to that.
But! the engine was still in my car, and hadnt got a chance to get it out, as i would be doing the removal at my work, and we were too busy. If my boss is being paid 95 bucks a hour to work on a car, why would he take it off the hoist so i can pull a 200$ engine? I explained that to you.

SO! after you cried, whined and chirped me for being a flake and so on (which to be honest, i completely understand)
I said, hold on, let me find you a better engine. So, calling around the grape vine, I found someone with a engine and transmission. (after he patiently waited approx 30 mins, poor guy) I was under the impression it was auto, but it was infact a 5spd(found out later) The engine and transmission were 300 dollars. The person was from the GTA and I am in Guelph(in the country, over a hour from our meeting spot in gta)
(“sloan13” was originally meeting me in Guelph, for a junk engine for a 100$ less, keep this in mind) So I organized everything, drove over a hour to help load the engine into his friends s13(who I have dealt with numerous times, with great sucess) I needed the Transmission for a car, so It worked out well, All I had to do was get a little dirty, lift a engine and drive a hour right? Wrong. After giving his friend the engine, I traveled home. Later that evening I recieved some threatening, rude, angry texts from this guy saying basically “fuck you you scammer, you sold me a manual engine blah blah blah, and you should of gave me the tranny too” Sloan13 was using this engine in a DOHC S13, with a manual transmission, not a auto. Now, I made the terrible mistake of being too honest with this guy. I told him the money I paid for both, as at the time, a friend of mine needed the manual transmission(that I was giving to my buddy for free, if that makes any difference). He expected that because I went out of my way to have him on the road by monday (getting him a better engine, same year as his car, not fucked, and also met a hour closer to him) because I told him to wait for the junk engine, he wanted to buy for his daily driver. He decides shitting on me because " I charged him a finders fee" Do you have any idea how bad a 400hp Legacy is on fuel? Do you ever account almost 3 hours of someones time? Did you ever see that knowing people and being someone sometimes helps get the parts or help you need? Also, did your friend see me remove anything off the engine, like you said I did? Wasnt it your friends tools we used to " narrow" the engine to fit in in the front seat of his s13? Don’t give me this shit saying I removed parts, and was dishonest, because, IF YOU WERE THERE, you would of realized that. Why not ask your friend, and get the same answer. Jump to conclusions, write a terribly written thread on son instead. PERFECT! Thanks for the iTrader, Ill have that removed, due to complete irrelevance, and the fact its worth a grain of salt. The part where it said i was “dihonest” made me chuckle.

“sloan13” left me a bunch of empty threats and so on “Oh dont worry, I know buddy” kinda bullshit texts.

You can come get the tranny, come to guelph, give me the 40 bucks in gas, and you can take the tranny. Drive up in your car too, Id love to see you driving something that wouldnt of been on the road without my quick thinking, respect, decency and loyalty to members here. Not to mention the numerous flakes and wasted time in the past for Gavin (sloan13), I still came through in the end for him, even his pal(who i met for the engine) said he was a bit of a “worrywort” and he’d be fine and not to worry about his threats and whining over nothing.

Have a great day. Enjoy the engine, It ran exceptionally well and it was what you needed, not a obd2 engine burning more oil than gas and leaking it too.

CLIFF NOTES:
Was supposed to sell him 97 engine, oil burner(which he knew)
Couldnt remove in time for his schedule(my fault)
User cried about not being able to get to his newjob on monday because i flaked
Felt bad, used a favour, got him a engine, in better shape, with less work to install into his car(wiring, intake swap, header swap…and so on–not required now)
User cries that he had to use his old harness, and throttle body(as his was a manual swap, originally auto
User threatens me
User tells me Im a prick for not giving him a transmission, which was never part of a deal, and said I should of dne everything in the goodness of my heart.
User writes stupid, poorly written thread
User leaves i Trader with spelling errors
Sharpe corners exposes the real truth.

Again, calling those who Ive had trades, sales etc with in the past. The first one should be 240sx as, he was the guy who put your engine in, has some to my old shop in st cath(from barrie) numerous times and has never had a issue and everything was better than described. I was under the impression he was your buddy, why not listen to him, instead of making a ass of yourself.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

You also left out the 176263636 other texts, the ones where I fixed the issue, and helped you get a better engine closer to you that needed less “fabrication” to use in your car. Now that I think about it, you also kept telling me “maybe” on the original engine because you told me about some “frankenstein sohc ka with DOHC head that will make 200whp” you were gunna try first. And kept telling me the next day the next day aswell. Your cutting me up over somethign you were guilty of in the first place!

to many words. key points please

look at the post above you, in capital letters, it says “CLIFF NOTES:”

read what comes after that.

ugh another one of these threads.

^ isnt it funny to read lol

I have a nice room temperature glass of water for you guys to wash the sand out of your vaginas
$40 tap fee

all in good fun :slight_smile:

Sorry, too nice outside to read all of that.

I thought winter was over haha

sharpe imports ehh, lol so how is that going? will you really help me find rare JDM parts

Werent you the guy who I offered to help diagnose your kouki when you called me? Your welcome lol.

yes homez, I am. I gave up on it for the time being. but i did putll like 8 diffrent codes. maf sensor, crank angle sensor, cam shaft sensor, tps sensor, iacv sensor, and other shit that i cant remember.

it should be in bold. it took much effort to find it.

Check ground on back of head, thermostat housing. Sounds like a bad ground. Its odd that a bunch of things that would share(to my best knoledge) a common ground could fuck up at the same time.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

bolded hahaha

What messenger App is that, it’s pretty.

So he inquired about a sale and you guys couldn’t come to terms?

THAT’S AMAZING!

Worst thread ever. Everyone knows weasel is slimy. Deal with it and move on.

HOLY MESS

http://pixdaus.com/pics/1236027285TGVz7BQ.jpg

Inconceivable!