Sharp_corners

first off all let me start by saying :

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/30403/original/YouMad.jpg?1260647699

Second off: Let me start by saying, I havent really had problems with anyone on this board that I can recall with ACTUAL business ( not drama )

Just a heads up , this guy is the most ANNOYING PERSON on the board.

It started him contacting me for vehicle that I was selling for a friend.
He was bulshitting me from the second we spoke.

He was interested in the rav4.

He called me and said oh he would send a deposit and he would pay pal and email money transfer IF HE COULD ( If he could do this, and if he could do that ) or he would give me cash except he’s at his girl friends house and she has the computer and his wallet and his keys to his car so was basically just wasting my time with low offers over the phone. anyways the excuses DID NOT stop coming out his mouth.

He tried to weasel his way into my head by trying to make sure that the vehicle would not be sold to anyone else even if the offer is higher. I declined and said whoever pays the most and whoever I like more gets the vehicle.

So I kinda ignore him for a day due to work & school.

I text him a day later saying I have other higher offers.

He then become very childish and started complaining "how it should be his, for his mommy "

During the second time we spoke he tried to get an address out of me which I did not give him because he didnt seem like the most trust worthy person. Nothing he said added up. I know for a fact that If I want something, and have money, Ill go get it . No excuses.

He offered $1000 on a $1300 Or best offer vehicle.
The offers begain to raise to $1500 + ( he did not know this )

Little dylan got angry when I told him the price increased continued with his rudeness & attitude while I stayed professional.

I tried explaining to him I did not make any agreements or promises to hold the vehicle for him. My explaination went right over his dim-witted head and he tried telling me we have two sale’s agreements, and that I gave him a run around…

Yes I’ll admit , I ran this kid around, due to him trying to originally bulshit me about Not being able to EMT, paypal, see me in person , etc.

But I’ll also admit, we had ZERO agreements, and I made sure to tell him that each time we spoke.

I thought he was a cheap kid so I assumed if I told him someone offered me more then he would accept fate and back away. Except when I told him someone offered me $1500 , He told me he would give me $1500 no problem.

I didnt respond to him as I was busy with other customers, family, and business.
He continued texting and calling / harassing my phone for an address where he can find the car.

Texts received: " Sep.17 2010. 4:23

Whats teh address so I can get directions

I did not respond.

Texts received: " Sep.17 2010. 5:36,

I’ve already left, where am I going

At this point my sister was going into labour so I didnt have any time to be doing business.

( congrats to my big sister with her 7lbs 3 oz baby boy ! )

He lies and tells me he went out of his way without an address and drove from hamilton to missisuaga witha tow truck in order to get a vehicle I never said he could have.

At this point he is text messaging me trying hard to be polite due to the family situation and claims its not a big deal and he just wants to make sure the vehicle is his.

I did not respond.

The next day he calls , calls , calls, then texts me saying

hello?

I respond:

sorry I’ve decided to keep the vehicle for my wife

He responded

So its hers now

Even though I thought I made that clear I didnt think I needed to respond. , he continues to message me

Dylan

How bout a fucking respond
( Yes respond, not response, fucking uneducation moron )

Myself: No reponse. Just ignoring the child.

Dylan:

So after all your shit , then your sister is in labour, and now your wife got in an accident, kinda off when you were holding the car over me and two days in. Row something that would influence the sale happens. I would of paued 2for it. Fuck you you fucking moron
( yes thats word for word what he say , uneducated )

So at this point I’m getting annoyed that this guy is still contacting me.

My friend who is the original owner of the vehicle grabs my phone and texts

I got 4 thousand for it, suck a fucking fat dick you stupid loser

Then another Son member who will remain annoyomous grabbed the phone and wrote

Dylan shut the fuck up, no one likes you, I dont like you. I wasnt going to sell it to some weasel like you.

I myself add in at the end "

I wasnt holding it for you from day one"

Then the son member grabs my phone again and types

fucking skinny twirps fuck you and your hooptys’

I continued to ignore dylan but he didnt get the point.

I asked him not to contact me or we will notify the police.

He left threats on my answering machine saying " I dont know who i fucked with, and he is the most serious guy around, and he is going to end my days on son " (which is what i find funny considering dudes ripping people off with shitty ass GARBAGE miata’s, 240’s, paseo’s, etc. )
one likes on the forum.

He even claimed “he drove half way to toronto with a tow truck” without having an address ( toronto is pretty fucking big ) and he had to pay the tow truck driver for that and that they were both angry for having time wasted. When thats clearly a lie, no retard would drive half way to toronto from hamilton without an address.

He claimed he sent deposits to my email ( WHICH I NEVER RECEIVED ) and even if I did I would have declined them due to his attitude & rudeness
that portrayed its self after I told him I wouldnt save him the car.

So not only will this child harass you for somethign he wants,
he will give you attitude if things dont go EXACTLY his way.
and he will also start name calling if he doesnt get the item he wants.

I’ll Admit , I didnt like the guy to begin with and I kinda toyed with him.

but thats what rude spoiled little white kids get.

So after its all said and done,

I’m STILL receiving text messages and phone calls from this kid.

I WAS GUNNA EDIT AND MAKE THIS THREAD BEAUTIFUL BUT I HAVE TO TAKE A SHIT
so

DYLAN

SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE LIKES YOU &
YOU MAD

fucking skinny twirps fuck you and your hooptys’

LMAO

Shitty deal, reminds me of some retard that wanted me to ship my iPod to Nigeria when I posted it in a Kijiji Hamilton ad… Persistent lil’ shit.

Nigerian Scam. I hope everyone who attempts this or is an active part of this dies instantly.

lol… You madd you madd…
I got dirt on you doggy!

Such a dumb video… but such a fail thread…
lol at retarded deals…

lol@niggerian scam

lol@skinny twirp (that’s like 90% of son240 hahahahaha)

LOL

hahaha awesome…

I’m sure some union guys will have a word in this ordeal.

Lol, he always seemed kinda sketchy

Meh, auctioning a car, telling me to come to weston and 401 for seven i figured was a invite to buy the car. Theres alot left out here. At the end of the day, he lied. He went against forum rules. I have everyright to be angry. U tell someone something then lie ignore and decieve someone and make up bullshit is worng. If this was anyone on the board this guy would be banned. I will contine to stand my ground as i know i have done nothing wrong in this other than be dilegent in a vehicle i desired and was told i could purchase. This member aslo proceeded to tell me i was this and that and that even from the beginning had no intention in selling the car to me. Why would you tell me that sending a deposit was fine if you had no intention. You treat people the way you wanted to be treated. I guess your the mad one, NOT me. All i figured out was your a goof and its not the first time so ive been told that youve given other the run around. By all means, i dont have the best rep on here thannks to some one sided stories of the forum gods, from union for example, yet i have many people on here who have bought cars, parts and recieved help by me. Marin on here, a upandcoming driver in our scene can vouch for me, sold him thousands in parts, all of which in wicked shape and he has had no issues.

To each his own.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Id love to know how im a spoiled lil white kid. LOL CLEARLY you dont know me. Or my life, or me. Have you ever met me? No. Would meeting me now help/ No, your too stuck in internet dra to know who i am.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

So your basically admitting you played with someone trying to buy your shit. First of all, what does my girlfriend need with my keys. I had her kesy when i spoke to you as i was sitting in her res at school, in guelph. My girl cant drive manual and has no need for my keys and has her own money. Never ever has any goirl ive dated 1. driven my car 2. touched my wallet. I told you I had the money, but i had to give it to a freind ( borntoboard37) to paypal him. I told him it would be in the evening, when i got back to hamilton and when he got off work. He says, thats fine. We go to paypal him and it said something along the lines of " This user/account cannot accept payments" or somethng like that, so i texted and called him at that time, around ten, with no response.

Also you told me that you were selling for a freind, then it was yours then it was yours and your dad who passed away seven years ago was the original owner.

At the end of the day, i really hope someone COMPLETELY reads what you said, because me aside, you look like a TOTAL doucher.

I love the lil part about the spoiled rich kid. I think its going to be my zilvia bandwagon sticker for my car “spoiled white rich kid” On my finish panel. Martino! you have mail!

Also, never got your skinny twerp text, also you saying your “buddy” who will remain nameless just sounds like a bitch for not wanting his name revealed. ETHUG.

Son240 is becomin JDMR all over again. Fuck.

lolerskates.

i’m not even gonna get started on this!

i do have funny screenshots of dylan’s facebook that i will post later though.

lawl at martino you have mail!
lawl at internet drama
lawl at deals gone bad.

lawl at guy trying to cut me up but shoots himself in the foot

Lol

just my 2 cents

have both sold and bought off of dylan and never had a problem… he even let me borrow his plates when i bought a s13 off of him and he came to my house to pick them up. i understand alot of ppl have there differences with the kid. but usually everyone that has boughten something off of him or sold him somthing is happy.

also more 2 cents lmfao… its seems like you were kinda yanking his chain… and if you really wanted to post something like this … you should of stopped after you told him your keeping it. not handed it off to your immature friends to start saying shit like that too the kid because straight up its going to piss anyone off. you guys had a fucked transaction thats all… save the two year old shit that has come so common on SON and move on. end of situation is the car was not sold. bash me if u want … im right.

I have Dealt with Dylan several times and always the deal turned out good. I have not seen this side of him although he may be a little eccentric. But a good buddy to have.

lol

Multisynclg… is there a couple different people that use that login? I know one guy named tim does, isn’t there others?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwgrgxU8as1qaz30o.jpg