Trader feedback: 3sny.

I just wanted to see who has experience the same with this seller/buyer…
Here is a list of the shit he pulled on me…
First up
My Del Sol, I was selling…
He jerked me around for 1 week and when it came to the day of pickup he called me and said he was $100 short…begging and pleading to take it…We agreed on the Selling price and he tryed to get $100 off the selling price by saying that all he had…

My Air Compressor…He had me driving all around town with it in my back seat for 2 days…Saying he would meet me at work…so i brought it to work…no show…then he told me to meet him at shawnee and blvd…NO SHOWWWWW…answerd my text but when i called no answer.

The Rockford Amp…We made a deal and i was going to pick it up at shawnee and the blvd agian trying to accomadate his ass…waited 30min…He was answering the Text mesages and everything but wouldnt answer his phone call…

If you ever have to deal, dont keep your hopes up…because he will be a no show.

If you have any experience with please post…so at least im not the only one with a bad experience with him

I know 943kgt has has problem with a no show and not complete a deal with him

MPD47/neonglh also had the same problem with a no show…
So if you have had problems with him please post…

lol

He’s also ugly and poor.

just needed to get that out there.

I can let the car deal slide as he was short the money possibly.

But the no-shows would be crazy annoying.

he said he had the FULL AMOUNT and was on his way over…when he was 5min aways he said he was $100 short…in a ride over he was short $100? just shitty seller/buyer in general

lol

piss - meet cheerios.

yea pretty much lol…just had to express my graitude to people like him lol

i feel ya on people like that… but im gonna be the first to say what a lot of people prb will… maybe after the first… but DEFINITELY after the second, why would you agree to sell him things, or better yet, get upset with his actions, its not like he never did it before… just my .02

but to side with you, i hate people that dick others around, i dont trust too many people to do business with, and def not when i get dicked by them the first time in any way

:rofl:

Poor seller, poor buyer, nothin serious in my exeperiances, just alot of being jerked around, trust me its not worth the hassle. huge :tdown:

Lol, I totally forgot about the answering txts but not calls, even 5 sec after he sent a txt…sweet

i dont want to even fucking think of this kids name. i dont even wanna say what i think when i hear. 3sny.

as a matter of fact, i hope i never see this fucking kid.
can i pay just to have his fucking name changed to. im a fucking dickhead that is dumber then a fucking box of rocks that will jerk you around more then you can handle?
argh. fucking die in a fire…

remember…oh im at wegmans next door…let me drive around back and ill get to tops. 25 minutes later…

so like will the tires last a summer? i mean i know it’s only $100 for $450 wheels and tires but…i’m on my way to get em now. Oh i only have $80 is that okay? can you do $80?..lol

I dont like that kid.
He did the same shit to me with the TOMTOM
Hes a tool

^thats a fuckin honest mistake, stupid, but Im able to let that go, jerking me around and ignoring me, that when shit hits the fan. ugh makes me so mad

Thats a fuckin honest mistake, stupid, but Im able to let that go, jerking me around and ignoring me, that when shit hits the fan. ugh makes me so mad

i have not had any issues with him but there have been a few on here that i would drop stuff off and not get money and then have to go pick it back up after the next day and blah blah to much

the only way i sell anything now is i will not drop anything till money is in my hand or they come to my house to get it

I had the same problem with him. I was selling a phone at a VERY good price, considering all that I was throwing in with the deal. We agreed on a price, brought the phone and all accessories with me to work and he all of a sudden offered me another price. Told him no… if he didn’t want it, I’d sell it to a friend.

Said he’d take it and he’d come pick it up (I even stayed around a little longer waiting for him when I had shit to do… and ended up telling me he was too far out and couldn’t make it… this was pretty much last minute).

following day text messages me saying he only had “$XX.XX on him and thats all he could afford”

After reading his replies on the KILLER deal on that supercharger for sale, I decided I didn’t want to deal with him anymore and gave it away to a friend of mine.

wasn’t as much of a PITA as some of you went through, but I wouldn’t sell to/buy from him again.

trader feedback would be nice cough

i say ban from classified…section :slight_smile: i low ball but at least i follow through…hahah