Buying from nyspeed

I bought a vehicle frim someone on here who everyone said was a good guy to buy from and said everything eas there.i had to buy new brake lines new calipers new pads new rotors basically just spent enuff money to buy another car putting this one together.no wonder people from nyspeed gets shitted on because everyone on here is dirty sellin fucked shyt for high prices

Not everyone

So you buy a used car that you didn’t check out well enough and now you are bitching?

like*

I find that not being able to form comprehensible sentences goes hand in hand with not being able to buy a used car without getting fucked.

really dude this isn’t craigslist… If you have a issue with the seller resolve it with the seller. also nyspeed has a feedback option so you can indicate what seller ripped you off. Please provide us with more information other then your slang talk that makes zero sense.

buyer beware. Your fault bro

Yea i bought a solid car off of here and after two years still going strong…knock on wood…you just have to know what to look for…im sure if you would have spent a hundred bucks or so you could have had a mechanic check it out and they could have opened your eyes to some of your issues…i also dont se the parts that you bought would cost more than a couple hundred

Wear items: Now 100% the SELLERS fault.

Dude probably bought a $1200 teg and is pissed it isn’t winning at the races every night. Judging by his extremely poor grasp of the English language.

Is OP fucking serious?

Dude, learn to inspect a fucking car before you buy it.

Hey, you ever heard of the saying, “Never judge a book by it’s cover.”

Stop crying, it’s your own damn fault for not going over the car with a fine tooth comb before you bought it.

Yo dis ride didn’t come wit no 22’s and d shyt rust rattles off my car when da 15" subs hit yo I mad it no vtakkkkk in dis pile my auto trany gives me da wip lash and my bitch don’t like da racing seat coves da ripped yo and I had to buy a fart can so da car got louder when I put it on and my cold intake thing had dirty I want my money back

Although you guys seem to all have made up your mind I will say one thing. If a seller sells an item that they know has defects without disclosing them they are a big scumbag.

hahahaha umad

He so mad y0

The buyer most likely lowballed the seller and bitched after the fact he purchased the car because he wants money back. Cheapest bastard lowballer on here.

word.

I don’t know why I bother, but if you really want yourself to be taken with the slightest bit of sincerity, then you need to put together some coherent sentences. As someone else said, there is feedback for this forum. Have you even attempted to resolve the situation with the seller? Your rant is no different than any other one you can come across on craigslist. Is it shitty if the seller knew about these problems? Absolutely. But ultimately you will always run that risk when buying a car, no matter who it is from. You win some, you lose some. Live and learn, and then move on.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?226592-need-integra-parts&p=3295396#post3295396

I didn’t feel like digging further to find out the FS thread he bought it from.
Working on house!

But it’s a teg.
But really, buying wear items is totally the sellers fault.

WHY AFTER 20000 MILES DO I HAVE TO REPLACE THESE!!! SCUMBAG SELLER…