Buying from nyspeed

91mr2 was selling one back in May, which had new brakes on it according to his FS thread, but he says he sold it to someone via craigslist.

This forum is not getting graded for who csn write proper english.Then you fukers wonder why nobody wakes up to their csr outside,for talking shit and trying to be hard asses. Delete me or ban me from nyspeed period

NYSpeed doesn’t have anything to do with for sale threads…

I don’t know why you would be pissed at the forum

Someone is mad.

This is hilarious, you suck as a buyer and bought from a questionable seller and it’s OUR fault? Fuck off you bloody wanker.

can
English
fuckers
car
NYSpeed

LOL I wont even go into details on this because I rather not waste my time. Mrs.Naab and Choda were present witnesses and I have text messages to prove that I fully enclosed everything I knew about the car. I am known on here and have sold many parts and cars with out an issue EVER. I just called you and got no response. If you want to talk like a man you know the number, carry on.

Edit: this was a $1k Honda roller.

I stand by my “questionable” seller, haha.

JK <3

:frowning: </3

If I bought a $1,000 car, I’d be happy that the brakes were the only thing wrong with it.

lol. It’s rust free and the brakes were in the trunk they weren’t even on the car haha, oh well.

I stll dnt understsnd the psrt sbout teh fukers wonder why nobody wakes up to their csr outside psrt period Whst the fuk msn question mark Has nobody ever hsd their csr stolen on this nyspeed question mark

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Criticize someone’s grammar on forum, car disappears :noes:

Where is my CSR? Can anyone help me find it.

It’s parked in the weeds because you’re a chooch!

fukin eh!

Exactly.

Furthermore…ahh nevermind.

How dare you sell him an incomplete car when you KNEW FULL WELL parts arent free. Did you TELL him that the parts he needed weren’t free?

EA scammers at it again…

(or not)

If this is the roller gv bought to put his nice car together, this is ridiculous. It was sold as a shell, what did you expect?

Fuck!

You know what your fucking baboon trailer park sister fucking ass needs is a tissue, not a fucking key board. Do yourself a favor, And learn how to source parts, if you bought the shell for 1k and put 1k worth of brakes on it! You spent 600 too much! Dont blame nyspeed, blame ur father for not pulling out, your mother for breast feeding you till the rip age of 16.

Fuck!

Fuck!