Come at me bro [split]

And that’s coming to my shop lolololololol

Lets make this easy…

Mike…

Can you make the eclipse so it can run with Rays Supra or even beat it???

If the answer is YES, then keep the car after its done getting painted and lets start building it…

Anyone , in this thread . We need some runs .

Id say build something… and the big thing is, MAKE SURE IT RUNS!! then call people out… until then… I agree with greg. same old shit different winter.

I’ll do that

ill race my pos right now lets do it

Wow man , I love u to …

at this point I find its much easier to just shut my mouth and let them all think nothing is going on with the car. Case and point, see my camaro build thread. :ninja

there is absolutely no way to win a battle here, even if the car ran right now, and we trailered it to FL, ran a 10.69 posted videos, time slip and gave a DNA sample to prove it was us, the people who want to bitch, cry and moan will egg on a 10 page thread about something THEY think they find wrong about it.

My feet are up on the desk, and I am just eating popcorn now.

$1000 says no one in this thread can beat silveradoman’s whip RIGHT NOW.

Can’t wait to swap handies

Holy fuck… Is shift a car forum again?

My car does run though and with the new fuel pump and injectors should be near 400whp as it sits right now lol…

Well talk later

Sbardy BETTER knowingly fucking fuck a tranny though and all these dudes betting $1k BETTER come up with the cash

I would rep you if I had the ability.

Anything is possible. Power & weight = track times. Making the power, planting it and keeping it in one piece is the challenge.

answer is yes. But dont make any more assumptions on how, what, when, etc until we talk more. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately for me you called my bluff :rofl. I wouldn’t actually allow you to lift a socket under my roof. :rofl:rofl:rofl

isnt the internet so much fun?

LOL This man speaks the TRUTH!

+rep

I’m in on this… Joe jigs will be building me a funny car.

Im going to say the same thing here as I did in erics 8sec thread… If you think for one sec that youre going to build a car that makes xxx power and think it’s going to run 10.x time or 11.x time you’re crazy…

I know first hand… I thought for 2 years now i was going to run an easy 9sec pass…

But your probably a smart guy…

Im not… ill sell my fucking house to fund a 9 second dsm if I had to and it would shut people the fuck up lol.

never said I was smart… But I know it takes more then just power to make a good pass… that’s all

Its a mechanical device. By no means am i saying I am John Force, but I was taught that energy moves weight XXXX distance and is divided by time… aka horsepower. Reverse engineer that and you can get damn close to a ball park timeslip with a chassis/powerlevel. Guys have been doing this since the dawn of time. Generally the more exotic the mechanical device the more variables come into play that need to be overcome.

Take an old 67 nova, put a crate motor with an Est. hp of XXX, an automatic and some tires, then run it. That combo will be far more consistent than a 11billontyhp manual transmission supra! The last 45 years proves that.