Come at me bro [split]

Oh cool you shot a hard ass potato through a rotted out wheelbarrow. I could have fucked a hole in that wheel barrow with my 3" cock.

oo yea i could have done fucked a hole through that hard ass potato

I ass potato’d that fuck you shot.

still wish matt never sold this truck. was a hell of a lot of fun

Yeah, I miss it from time to time but I never used it. Damn thing sat in a garage for damn near a year I think

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I’m not taking sides but , what u guys don’t know is that germanpsi has been in the car scene forever does know his shit and keep up with what’s going on . Not saying what Dave said didn’t happen but how also how many people on here knew what my 93 camaro ran ? Only 3 I believe due to the fact I didn’t care about the internet or shit . Long story short delusha is a smart kid and not fucking dumb .

im bit saying hes dumb idk him at all its hust a stupid argument and a waist of life

U spell worse than I do lol holy shit .

Appreciate it man. The argument is hopeless, I know what I know and don’t need anyone to agree with me.

I heart GermanPSI, I feel bad when I see him at Applebees and I know who he is but I can never remember. lol I used to mix you and Stallmer up haha sorry.

Johns car does barrel rolls. I seen 'em.

UAlbany ITT

If i get my camaro running good ill run a 17 sec 1-4mile if im lucky! COME AT ME!!!

I could care less if he was a walking, talking and typing encyclopedia for any and all automotive information, and nobody called him dumb. Fact of the matter is just like you said. Not everyone knows everyones business, and they shouldnt. I dont make 90% of my work public becasue I dont need to, I have nothing to prove to anyone other than myself and my customers asking for quality work.

It is, becasue you are hopelessly clinging to something worthless. Anyone can say anything they want about what they did or want to do with their time and it shouldnt consern anyone other than themselves or parties DIRECTLY involved. AKA not you. Just drop it already.

It’s been dropped. I know what he stated is a lie and if he needs to make up shit to get more internet rep and make him feel good about himself then so be it. I’ve learned that you two buddies are never anything but 100% right so why even ask? I’m done

dont forget it either BITCH

Wouldn’t expect anything else but a mature response from you

thank you

Lol

Was that Ranger red? Did you go to Nationals in Maryland in 04 and 05?

If anyone wants an unbiased driver I’m down. I’m signing something that says I am free and clear of paying for shit if I destroy it. Turn the boost to 50psi and watch me die.