coming soon

New Moser 12 bolt with 4.30’s or 4.56’s with a Spec 3i and a Spec billet steel flywheel. I wonder what kind of 60’ I’ll cut dumping it at 6400rpm’s. Hope my Et Streets will hook

congrats

what are you doing with your 4.10’s?

Probably sell the entire stock rear assembled minus the backing plates and brakes.

keep the backing plates on it,i’ll hook u up with a set!!!

thats what i did worked out great

but im i may make a suggestion i would persoanlly if i ever had to do it again i would go with strange!

after dealing with the BS moser put us through ill never buy another part of them again!
moser has really gone down hill since the owner died

What problems?

well me amswells dad and are other buddy with the black bird

we placed an order for three moser rearends. wouldent cut us a deal at all finnally cut us a small deal. so then we said we will come up and pick up the rearends and we will send you the backing plates you guys press them on and assemble the rears and will pick them up

phone call rear ends are done: amswells did all this ordering he had to work that day so me and george drove up pick up the rear ends

get there all going goo got lost outin the middle of nowhere do not follow map quest!

not thinking of it load the rears in the truck tires them down set the axels with the backing plates in…me not knowing the axels where supposed to be allready in teh rear ends and bolted in!

so go to work out are bill and the lady says you still owe me 400+ for tax…uhh no lady we gave u a tax id number and blah blah blah!! well you cant leave if come and pick them up i have to charge you full tak…GRRR rick on teh phone gives her the tax id number again! ok eveythings cool on teh way home

get home start unloading the rears and i we noticed one of the backing plates has a good dent in it …no way from shippingthem out coudl of surrvived a bomb teh way i packed them!

all i hear is fuuck look ohhhhhhh shit them assholes put the backing plates on wrong!!! fuck!

call moser you put the backing plates on backwards no we didnt yes you did

fighting yelling fighting yelling finally they send ups to pick up the axels to re press on teh plates!! had to spend 100 bucks to get them packaged good…moser would not re-embuse

finay get the axels back the backing plates are smashed im taling hammer smashed bent twisted all tore up assholes calling moser!!1

screaming yelling fuck you there fine bullshit looks like somthing i shit out!!

needless to say after all the shit they did wouldent cut us some money off teh price after all this bs

and the last words where you know what fuck this fuck you guys sned the fucking rear ends backl!!! hung up phone!

rather then going through the hassel we just spent 2 hours on each backing plate bending and re forming!

so me i send anyone to strange! i will never deal with them again

and cause of the big problem rick is having with his rear end leaking and them not trying to help him out in anyway!

I don’t need the bearings pressed on because I don’t have TCS. All I have to do is swap my backing to the new rear and bolt on my brakes and I’m basically done.

i mean like i said its just my opinion but i wont order form them again

my 12 bolt is in and works great but just all that bs and how they treated us after they fucked nahh ill sned people else where

Can I ask how much $