Communism at it's finest

because when people on this website have nothing intelligent to contribute they put a piccard or some other gif up to make it seem like they are smarter than you. Also it doesnt matter what cars.gov tells you, the NSA has been spying on our personal files for years. Not to mention PROMIS software used by the DoD.

:picard: had to…

Or it could be that it was already proven that Glen Beck was flat out wrong in this thread. The fact that anyone would even post a video by this guy is disturbing.

I want to see Glen Beck and Keith Olbermann in a cage fight to the death. Then the winner get shot. :tup:

This is the only inaccurate part I see as well.
If I were a dealer I wouldn’t be too happy about the message either.
With all of the fuckin wackjobs Obama has employed this definately would be a bit scary. Maybe more liberal fascism than communism.
So now they have changed the wording? Hmmm.

Wha? I understand the NSA spying on americans not the DoD.

Right, hes flat out wrong bc he over embellished one point and that makes the whole topic invalid? The pop up gives the government total control your computer for any reason it wants, legally. That has to give anyone chills.

seig heil

Read the snopes link homeboy. It’s not for private consumers, it’s for the dealers logging into the system.

Oh, and it’s sich heil. :wink:

damn it, i am a disgrace to the fatherland

Jawohl. Dumkopf. :picard:

I already understood that but what if the dealer is working from home? What if the dealers computer contains private information from customers not participating in the C4C program? Having such an open ended agreement to any and all content for any use foreign and domestic is just way over the top. To participate in their program the dealer had to waive all rights to privacy.

It is def a plan to overthrow private ownership of our countries great car dealers! Damn you Obama!

I thought the government already owns must of the auto industry anyways…

Kim is so hot

wearing this right now… faded to all hell, shit’s old.

http://www.workingclassstreetwear.com/images/269011b.jpg
http://www.workingclassstreetwear.com/images/269011bback.jpg

and the problem is the office managers who are logging on have the dealerships entire financial info on them as well as private info about the owner and are connected the dealerships network… and thus every other computer in the dealership.

I have a problem with this.

You mean financial information you already disclose to the IRS?

yeah, but the rest of the computers attached have customer info, employee info etc… that’s what really bothers me.

Follow me on this…

Your computers have what?

Their SSN that was assigned by who? THE GOVERMENT…

I realize their terms of use is kinda crazy but if you read the terms of use for Microsoft products and a lot of other software they’re similar.