Complete billet AR lower

Will have new trigger group, as I’m not including the Geissele SSA that’s installed.

-Billet Allstar Tactical lower receiver, serial number AT0027. Also has a tension screw so you can ensure a tight fit with your upper. It fits perfectly fine with every upper I’ve ever put on it, including Daniel Defense, Colt, Allstar Tactical, Mega, and Adams Arms.
-Magpul ACS stock. Pinned in last position (I live in NYS), but it is not visible at all, pinning is under the battery tubes.
-Complete LPK w/ chromed mag release, safety, and bolt catch. Brand new mil-spec trigger group.
-UTG grip. Extremely comfortable.
-YHM extended takedown pins.
-Mil-spec buffer tube, standard carbine buffer, and spring.
-Magpul ASAP sling mount

Everything is in excellent condition. Looking to get $850 SHIPPED or best offer from this. I can put it all on a brand new forged Allstar Tactical or Palmetto lower for $100 less ($750 total) if you’d like.
Can ship door-to-door if you’re a NYS resident, unless you’re in NYC. Must provide copy of DL if not going through an FFL.

Do you have a upper? And Willing to sell the stock?

I have a carry handle upper (stripped) laying around, that’s it though. I will not separate this unless someone is paying retail for the parts.

PM V8lonoma, he has a Rock River upper for sale I think.

FYI, i have a complete upper for sale less BCG id sell. its a rock river 24 inch heavy stainless barrel. 100% new from rock river. never fired been sitting in the safe sence they shipped it. i didnt build this one they did.

edit: cossey gave me permission to post this in here. im not hijacking his thread.

please PM me for any questions or if your interested as i do not want to whore his for sale thread with my upper lol.

How much for the upper?

Bump it on up. Will negotiate.

Ugh, wish I had the money for this right now.

PM me. I’ll work something out with you.

how much for the geissele trigger? if your even selling it?

Not selling it, it’s too damn good lol. It’s just an SSA which retails for around $150-175 or so. I’d like to get one of their SDC flat-triggers to try out too.

Agreed.

I’ve already burned through my play money for the next couple of months, thank you for the offer tho. I may hit you up if I get a bonus from work (our ‘holiday’ bonuses come in the new year, if they come at all).

lol i figured you would be hanging onto it, thats the only thing my m6 is missing but even the stock trigger on it is pretty smooth/light

Bump it up.

Will take $100 off original price if purchased before Wednesday and include a pre-ban mag.

New prices put in OP (Was 950/850, now 850/750)

SOLD!