Completely lost...

so move the fuck on asshole :thumbup

dont get cocky about money here. Your buying a car that was built, by someone else.

good man :wink:

hey some day you might want to say sorry for calling someone you never met an asshole(just a thought)

This statement makes you look even MORE retarded becuase even though its already built like you said… Im still gonna have another $6k in it EASY lolol, your entire build from scratch is $6k and you act like thats alot… Your pathetic, go to work… For the record, your the one who brought up the fact that your build was gonna cost an entire $6,000 so I believe your the one talking about money lol.

man… everyone gets rilleeeedd up during the winter.

Im the retard?

you were busting on Redevil that the wheels on your S2k are worth more then his car. My POST was directed towards THAT comment…here, let me break it down for you in simpler form, sense you miss the point over and over again…

IF THE WHEELS ON THE CAR YOU ARE BUYING, ARE WORTH MORE THEN SOMEONE ELSE’S CAR, DONT RUB IT IN THEIR FACE BECAUSE YOUUUU DIDNT PAY FOR THOSE WHEELS THAT CAME ON THE CAR YOU BOUGHT

and my 6k Invested into Go fast parts on my car, is How much I have in suspension and powertrain. Its hardly anything, and It puts a smile on my face because your time will come to notice that for how little I have into my car, the thing moves out.

BTW, I paid twice as much for my car BONE STOCK then you are for that s2k you bought, so dont even bring up prices anymore when you dont know anything.

trying to rag on me for only having 6k in go fast shit invested in my car LOL. Like thats a bad thing. Dont worry, you will see.

That was uncalled for

what was?

I was talking about love4l$$t’s post

thought so. Just was wondering.

woa, you are DEF not the sharpest tool in the shed… I was “busting” on Red becuase he said when is that “dumpy sk2 coming” which before he told me what he REALLY meant, sounded like he was saying it was a peice of shit… I replied by telling him that his civic was nothing to brag about hence why I said wheels would be a good trade for an entire car when obviously it wouldnt be… It was a joke you fucking tool bag, I think YOUR the one not understanding what people say lol… I would have said the exact same thing if the s2000 came with steelies you idiot, I wasnt talking about how much the wheels were worth, rather how worth-LESS a civic hatch is… of course I was just playing around with him as he was with me… Why are you even talking about a conversation your not involved in??? lol, mind your own business.

Last, I dont really care that you overpaid for something and that I happened to steal something lol… I ROBBED that s2000 I could care less what you say and its ONLY becuase the person who listed it on ebay knew NOTHING about the car what so ever… Look at the listers ebay name “ocwatchking” …He is a JEWELER that took that car in on trade for a Rolex watch… If someone who built that car listed it on ebay, I’d estimate a buy it now price of at LEASTTT $20k and someone WOULD buy it… Just becuase I got a deal on something doesnt mean it isnt worth more lol… Let me know the next time you find $50,000 cash in a suit case, im sure you’d be willing to take $10k cash for it since you got it for free right??? …idiot :facepalm

lol…lol

I just want to clear up that Im fully aware my car is worthless, Keith and Seamus tell me all the time.

bwah.

you didnt steal shit. You bought a car with a SALVAGE title.

whatever, im done talking to you. See ya in spring 11’ in my rear view cup cake.

lol, worth more than $1,500 rims, like I said, I was jk’ing ha

I didnt steal shit? Why have people contacted me offering me $18k cash for a car they KNOW I paid a shitload less for??? I’d say thats stealing it you faggot and I DARE you to call me a liar, becuase ill have them contact you personally and call your bluff.

how dare you put your car down like that… horse hockey

neg rep, for a slow piece of shit car, huh?

so what will this make your ride, if I beat you?

a slower, bigger piece of shit?

Dude, I really dont bullshit around, if my car looses to you without blowing up, a tire popping or something else mechanical and is just straight slower then yours I’d prolly give it to you for free…seriously.

btw, you negged me first :slight_smile: