Computer ASAP

Looking to buy a PC as my 8+ year old guy decided to quit on me last night.

I am looking for something a little beefier than one honda4life has posted. Willing to drop up to $400, other than that not too picky.

Let me know here or PM, thanks!

-Sean

I don’t like to take away form people on here who can build them but I used to buy emachines from Best Buy and such and for the money, they did a decent job. Prog built me a monster a year or so ago and I like it alot, especially the pretty blue lights.

you can get an awesome tower from dell for that. I have a dell tower ill sell you for like 100. needs to be gone over tho. Ill get you specs if you need them

Check out Dell Outlet, or Lenovo. Usually deals to be had there. I ordered my Lenovo Laptop on sunday night and it arrived om wednesday afternoon if you are looking to order and get it quickly.

:tup:

You can upgrade the one I have or I can build you one, let me know.

Also what are you looking to do with the computer of choice, I have other computers I might consider selling for the right price.

I was looking local as I needed a new PC right away, otherwise I would have built my own again and went that route. Ended up getting a Dell 15r i3 laptop for a little less than $400 so I’m happy. THanks for all the suggestions though!