Computer Nerd content inside: Watercooled my gaming PC

Very good points. I can see that your saying and it makes sense.

The only thing I dont like about that would be all the extra connections, t’s and more tubing.

I get the concept of having each block get its own cool water supply, and the benifit of the water going slower through the rads to have more of a chance to wick the heat out of the water.

I would be interested to see what the water temps going in to a block and out would be then the same for the in and out on the rads.

I have a bunch of t’s well more like Y’s so I could try it but I would have to get more tubing and those connectors are a pain in the ass to disconnect! Its a bit more work than I want to do at this point on this rig. But if I get board i will configure it like you said.

so basicly mine is a high flow rate system with minimal restrictions. If I add say 5-T’s one for each block and 5 t’s for their returns, that would slow the flow rate down alot right, therefor allowing the water to be in the rads longer to wick the heat off better?

Someone want me to build them a sick rig? I want to try it his way to see the differences now!