Computer people....need your opinion

look around the overclocking forums. the old p4’s ran hot and didn’t overclock well, the new core 2 duo’s are excellent at overclocking. research before you speak/post. intel’s new core 2 duo line of processors is the best out right now, period. Do a little research and you will find out.

from anandtech.com “The E6300 and E6400 can easily overclock to E6700 and Core 2 Extreme X6800 levels, though the smaller cache does limit performance a bit. That being said, our overclocked E6300 was able to equal and in all cases but one outperform AMD’s Athlon 64 FX-62. In fact, in quite a few benchmarks, the overclocked E6300 is essentially out of reach of anything AMD can offer with their current K8 designs. At $183, the value here is tremendous, and if you’re willing to overclock the benefits don’t get any clearer than that.”
Final Words - Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 & E6400: Tremendous Value Through Overclocking

this is the 2nd time in this thread that I have backed up my statements with links and info, is there anything else you would like me to own you at this morning?