Computer people....need your opinion

fx-62 isn’t the fastest amd for one and two…
you can own me at being (burnyd moment)gay…well…thats a 24/7 thing. i go off of what i build and what i use/know…not off of other peopls opinions and online writeups on chips. Would you buy a car from someone just because they said it was faster than anyone elses? 9 out of 10 people wouldn’t…the intel is useless hardware that nobody is going to buy…all gamers want is amd/ati amd/nvidia. You have your papers and i have customer wants and needs…which in the end…is a lot more important than what “the statistics say” because nobody cares about statistics…they want to know what it’s going to do for them and why the hell they need it
i don’t care if your selling a ford gt for half price…i want my v6 with better fuel effieciency and less hp so i don’t kill myself…just like i don’t care if this chip is faster than mine…i like and want amd because it’s better for gaming. there is always a bottleneck so having a faster processor won’t do anything…if we are both in traffic thats moving at 20mph it doesn’t matter if you have a 1200hp supra and i have my little 140hp neon…we are both going the same speed