computer people...

My DVD drive won’t read anythign when i put it in there, it begins to show on screen a cd next to themouse then nothign happens. I go to my compuer and find the location for DVD drive and click on it to open it and it says to insert disk…

even with pressed DVDs? Sounds like the drive may be toast.

yep CD’s too

BUy a new DVD ROM drive. MIne just died and I got one shipped from newegg.com for $23.

your from the same generation as me…your supposed to know this stuff by heart…

A quick trip to Robinson, and a few minutes with a screwdriver is all you need to fix it.

Optical drives are cheap enough these days to be considered disposable.

i have a dvd drive or two… 15-20 bucks… you can get a dvd burner for under 50 if you shop around

did u see if u have the drive my buddy was asking u on at the garage the other night ?

that’s a burner and not just a drive… and yeah, i don’t have an extra DVD burner… just a cd burner…

DVD burners can be had online really cheap. I got one abotu a year ago for $35 shipped.

ok thanks tho sonny

ya…i was just try’n to help Jenn out and get rid of some of sonny’s collection so there place looks like a apartment and not a computer storage center …:rofl:

I appreciate any help I can get. I’d rather not be running a best buy out of my dining room