Conan vs. Leno

Leno.

i think conan is much better, imo

all the late night shows suck.

Daily Show and Cobert Report are a million times better and more educational.

still, Leno has Charm, Conan is just annoying and not funny.

1. Letterman
  2. Conan
  3. Leno

THIS

It’s not like Leno demanded that he get his show back. His show is failing hard afte being hyped up. Nobody wants to watch that show when there are plenty of other cool shows to watch. Conan’s ratings are nowhere near what Leno’s were. Who’s fault is that?

The network makes the decisions. Leno is still under contract so they are going to do whatever they can to get ratings back to where they should be on both time slots.

I don’t find conan funny at all.

I think they’d be fine at half an hour each. Cut out the stupid guests, no one cares about 5 minutes of awkward, rehearsed conversation followed by hocking of whatever crap movie/book/tv show they’re trying to sell you. That’s the entire second half.

I’m sure they get money from the plugs though

Leno>*

actually i dont even watch either, but last time i watched Leno it had Arnold and it was pretty damn funny!

Conan has the walker texas ranger lever.

he never really uses it anymore though! that was so good…

EDIT: if you dont know what it is -> http://www.noob.us/humor/conan-obrien-the-best-walker-texas-ranger-lever-moment/

“i dont know whats coming through the walker pipeline. i just pull the lever. i just pull the lever.”

it is true that conan sometimes comes up with good ideas. He should be in the back room helping come up with ideas for Jay to do on the tonight show.

craig kilborn > conan

letterman > leno

kimmel > furguson

A flesh eating zombie host > Furguson/Fallon

wtf happened to craig killborn, or “craigers” ?

i dont know Joseph but i thought he was funny as hell…

and lol @ mpd

He ditched his contract to focus on his movie career… had that role in Old School and that was about it. Sadly, he was my favorite of the Late Late night.

Conan definatly tries way to hard and it shows. Not funny at all. Put Fallon on, fuck it.

Leno >

Letterman is a classless douchebag.

conan was funny when he had his own conan o’brian show or whatever… now he sucks

i agree with the daily show and colbert report > anything “news related” that is comedy

i guess the other thing about conan and letterman is the pull they have with celebrities